User Controls

Are you still human without an internet connection?

Could you go hash tag offline forever and only use library internet
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Could you go hash tag offline forever and only use library internet

GenXer...I went internet free for over 20yrs.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    And to think people lived without cell phones.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson GenXer…I went internet free for over 20yrs.

I grew up in the row houses where we had to find the kid in school with internet and follow them home and socially engineer them away from the computer so we can download our video games on USB sticks and then bounce

went through a -40c blizzard with ICE WIND just to get S.T.A.L.K.E.R SOC on my computer and the ISO was in 2 parts so we had to make 2 trips and it took half an hour to export it from the thumb drive

we all had xbox 360 but no internet so I was in charge of getting DLC smuggled to the boys by moving the save data around hard drives and memory cards because there was no locks preventing you from copying it and putting on an offline device, saved our fucking asses.

We were always trying to find the kids with the GAME OF THE YEAR edition with all the DLC so we could borrow their discs

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I grew up in the row houses where we had to find the kid in school with internet and follow them home and socially engineer them away from the computer so we can download our video games on USB sticks and then bounce

Luxury...there were no home computers/consoles when I was a kid, we played outside, broke bones, rules and heartz.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    A friend of mine had pong.
    Everyone was amazed.
    A kid growing up without internet would never get laid today. It was the same when I was a kid so I feel really bad for the kids who can't bitch chase online like god damn.

HTS and I have only gotten into serious relationships from the internet we would probably both be virgins if it wasn't for that
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood A kid growing up without internet would never get laid today.

That's funny...Hiki has the internet (granted for only 1 week out of the month) and he hasn't got laid in 32yrs.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood HTS and I have only gotten into serious relationships from the internet we would probably both be virgins if it wasn't for that

That's because you internet nerds never go outside...if there was no internet you'd have been raised differently and would be outside interacting with actual humans.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's funny…Hiki has the internet (granted for only 1 week out of the month) and he hasn't got laid in 32yrs.

It would take like 2 seconds to make a tinder account for local indiana girls or plenty of fish . I have online dated in small towns before IT'S FUCKING CRINGE but a good way to scope cuties.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's because you internet nerds never go outside…if there was no internet you'd have been raised differently and would be outside interacting with actual humans.

the kids that went outside chasing girls were usually the ones that smoked weed and spray painted stuff, yeah I was not cool like that I was straight edge and spray painted while sober.

Girls aren't interested in sober antics and then playing video games and hanging out in dennys. They want to drink and smoke weed and steal a car and that was a bit much for me.

I just wanted a nice quiet christian girl that wears a sundress and takes it up the ass. Lots of those online, not as easy to find at school. They are too quiet and busy being normal good girls so you never see them they go straight home and hang out in back yards of their friends
    I went to public school but I got into the social circles of catholic schools and holy shit the FEMALES but they all had catholic families which was a problem when instead of bringing good guy greg from church home they bring PUBLIC SCHOOL SCRAWNY instead
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I just wanted a nice quiet christian girl that wears a sundress and takes it up the ass.

Instead you settled for a heathen male who wears a sundress and takes it up the ass.
    all I need is ass and titties like my girl doja cat says

Jump to Top