User Controls

I dont get what his point is here guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Is he trying to say onlyfans is a good thing and female empowerment and women can now earn more money than men using it or that its a bad thing and makes women or girls tacky and they shouldnt complain about a wage gap? what is he trying to say?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why do you care what this gremlin thinks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    wariat has a gay man crush its a trait he developed after he got stockholm syndrome from being consistency raped in the SHU
    Originally posted by Wariat what is he trying to say?

He jacks off a lot to camgirls.
    i want to smash up his house while he is home and break his phone when he tries to dial 911 and tie him to a chair and make him watch as I put holes in his fridge door with a metal pipe
    That guy looks like the poster child for internet nerd shut-ins.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    what the hell is even that
    He is a moblin or thats what they say if you google moblin youll see people on reddit talking about him. which is basically a goblin-like.
    Originally posted by Wariat He is a moblin or thats what they say if you google moblin youll see people on reddit talking about him. which is basically a goblin-like.

...only whiter.
    Why do nerds insist on having those straggly beards that look like the hairs one grows around one's asshole.

Are they missing the neurons that tell you "Hey twat, you can't grow a beard so just stop before you make yourself look even more of a fucking loser"

ETA: "Oh and cut your fucking head hair too, dude you're fucking missing half of it and what is there looks like a Sasquatch's pubic region suffering from alopecia".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood watch as I put holes in his fridge door with a metal pipe

why dont you just rape him instead of his innocent fridge.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why do nerds insist on having those straggly beards that look like the hairs one grows around one's asshole.

Are they missing the neurons that tell you "Hey twat, you can't grow a beard so just stop before you make yourself look even more of a fucking loser"

ETA: "Oh and cut your fucking head hair too, dude you're fucking missing half of it and what is there looks like a Sasquatch's pubic region suffering from alopecia".

my asshole is bald.
    how can someone be missing hair already at only like 30 oe 32?
    Originally posted by Wariat how can someone be missing hair already at only like 30 oe 32?

I went to school with a kid who was going bald at age 16...poor bastard.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny my asshole is bald.

Not going to work Vincent...I am not going to ask to see it, you'll need to get up earlier in the morning to catch me out.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why do nerds insist on having those straggly beards that look like the hairs one grows around one's asshole.

I think I have this problem a bit where the hair only grows in like a tuft on my chin and under it but doesn't cover my entire neck. I just want to be a neckbeard but after 2 years of not shaving I barely have anything to show for it

it ain't much but it's honest work and people still call me Ma'am with the mask on even when I have this beard poking out of it.

Not everyone can look like afghani greg okay. The hair all goes to my lip but I don't live in a time where it's cool to do this :(

or maybe it is cool fuck it I am going full old timey

Looks like I hit a nerve...
    there is nothing manlier than getting your ass and beard waxed at the local beard barber while you sip scotch and smoke a cigar
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood there is nothing manlier than getting your ass and beard waxed at the local beard barber while you sip scotch and smoke a cigar

I'm sure you've smoked the barber's "cigar" many many times...
    If I didn't trim my whiskers I could easily pull this off and I have wild sideburns so there are a lot of options to combine them into some really crazy civil war era shit but I would look like a time traveler

Jump to Top