User Controls

This motherfucka I knew shat on the sidewalk

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    He let it bake in the sun for a few days then reported it and the management had to sent one of their workers to go take care of it and he was watching and laughing.

I think he was some Puerto rican and he was a known spicehead. wtf do people do this shit for
    thanks for sharing your life stories with s
    Who hasn't dropped a load in the street once or twice in their life? amirite?
    i dropped a nigger for eselling shit in my hood
    In days of old
    when Knights were bold
    And lavatories weren't invented
    They'd do their load
    in the middle of the road
    and go on their way contented

...as me old mum used to sing to me at bedtime.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i dropped a nigger for eselling shit in my hood

Yea we believe that
    niggs of a color,

noggs together,
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Yea we believe that

he was selling CCP propaganda
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood he was selling CCP propaganda

You're telling me a black man sold ccp propaganda?? Are you sure this wasn't a chinaman in blackface?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson In days of old
    when Knights were bold
    And lavatories weren't invented
    They'd do their load
    in the middle of the road
    and go on their way contented

…as me old mum used to sing to me at bedtime.

And that was before they even figured out how to invent toilet paper. That's why they all walked kind of stiff-legged. Dried shit caked up their ass cracks. Once toilet paper arrived, they walked around like they were gliding on air. Took only 5 minutes to get the store, instead of the usual 20.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top