User Controls

hilarious comedy skit idea

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Okay so its making fun of people who talk about "my dermatoligist" or "my proctologist" or "my neurologist" ETC. tHE skit will be a patient talking to "their bioligist" who will be breaking down the science of whats occuring in their body about how their cells are functioning. and the patient will be staring super intensely at the biologist like OKAY, YEAH
    Here is some footage from the University of Bristol to assist you with medical accuracy of your skit

Originally posted by A College Professor Okay so its making fun of people who talk about "my dermatoligist" or "my proctologist" or "my neurologist" ETC. tHE skit will be a patient talking to "their bioligist" who will be breaking down the science of whats occuring in their body about how their cells are functioning. and the patient will be staring super intensely at the biologist like OKAY, YEAH

Sounds riveting...I'll talk to my rivetologist about it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    heres mine

Theres two prisoners and they find these kids out in a forest and go on a wild adventure becuase these guys are leaving town and have a new car and like to go REAL fast

anyways, they flip the car and the cops surround them , a shootout ensues and they jkidnap the kids and escape into the hills

the prisoners are like "oh man how will we get out of this?" Turns out the kids know a secret tunnel access that goes all the way to the boat marina also they happen to be on the mexican border (where this takes place) AND the kid had keys to his dads boat. They help out the prisoners

'because they seemed ascared of going back to "j.j.j.j.j.j.jail" as one of them called it. ZOINKS!
    As the prisoners ride off into the sunset in their high powered speed boat, a poster blows past the camera that says "WANTED!!! for the murder and rape of a dozen women and a recent prison escape, AHKNAD JIHAR AND ROBERT MOHAMMAD BIN AHMAD ALSO THEY HAVE A DIRTY BOMB"

FIN
    slide22 African Astronaut
    a Biologist is a broad term for many people with a PhD in Biology.

its usually a lab person. All Medical doctors have to pass a certain biology test of sort. Didn't we talk about this before? this feels oddly de'javu
    Ghost Black Hole
    you're talking to yourself there big guy
    Originally posted by Ghost you're talking to yourself there big guy

So you answered to a person talking to themself?
    troon African Astronaut
    So a monkey finds a cute hamster and starts poking, prodding, shaking, squeezing it to see what it could possibly be used for. By this time the hamster's already in a sorry way, the monkey decides to just use it as a loofah to clean its ass. Before too long this hamster's dead, and when it starts to get that death smell the monkey stops wiping his ass with it and chucks in into the bushes.

When the monkey eventually comes across a furry bag of bones in the bushes, he starts poking, prodding, shaking, and squeezing it to see what it could possibly be used for.

It's a metaphor for psychopaths, and how everything's a object to them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by troon So a monkey finds a cute hamster and starts poking, prodding, shaking, squeezing it to see what it could possibly be used for. By this time the hamster's already in a sorry way, the monkey decides to just use it as a loofah to clean its ass. Before too long this hamster's dead, and when it starts to get that death smell the monkey stops wiping his ass with it and chucks in into the bushes.

When the monkey eventually comes across a furry bag of bones in the bushes, he starts poking, prodding, shaking, and squeezing it to see what it could possibly be used for.

It's a metaphor for psychopaths, and how everything's a object to them.

have a cup of accorn tannin. some call it Cowboy Coffee. its bitter, dark but no caffeine. just like DeCaffeinated coffee. it's pointless. Who wants to taste a shitty bitter drink if it doesn't DO SHIT FOR THEM
    YOU HEAR ME, PAL?
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by slide22 have a cup of accorn tannin. some call it Cowboy Coffee. its bitter, dark but no caffeine. just like DeCaffeinated coffee. it's pointless. Who wants to taste a shitty bitter drink if it doesn't DO SHIT FOR THEM

Originally posted by slide22 YOU HEAR ME, PAL?

that hurt me
    Originally posted by troon that hurt me

I'm sorry.

here is a song by Brenda Lee to help mend your broken heart.

troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by slide22 I'm sorry.

here is a song by Brenda Lee to help mend your broken heart.

i'm inconsolable

Originally posted by troon i'm inconsolable

Oh so you're a early 90s kid huh

troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by slide22 Oh so you're a early 90s kid huh

ignore the conclusions of the retard who sees nothing profound in a monkey loofahing it's shitty arse with a dead hamster
    Originally posted by troon ignore the conclusions of the retard who sees nothing profound in a monkey loofahing it's shitty arse with a dead hamster

nor those who drink decaf
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by slide22 So you answered to a person talking to themself?

talking to yourelf again?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    ITT 3 tards vie to out tard one another with Pauliwog as the clear winner.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nah I think my latest gag of replying to him like he said something else entirely is pretty fucking retarded and I remain top leaderboard #1 retard of this website and many others, also I hold the record for most posts, most posts while high and longest drug binge 3 years in a row now
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ghost Nah I think my latest gag of replying to him like he said something else entirely is pretty fucking retarded and I remain top leaderboard #1 retard of this website and many others, also I hold the record for most posts, most posts while high and longest drug binge 3 years in a row now

Overall yes, you are the clear gold medal tard. But he beat you by a mile ITT.
Jump to Top