User Controls

It snowed in Brazil today.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    LOL I love global warming.
    Trust the science folks.
    https://www.godlikeproductions.com/external?https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FBeingsajiddarr%2Fstatus%2F1420843102940459008
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Damn thats wild. But science can explain it, Henry ford made most of the carbon that warmed up brazil lately, although he shut his factory down for a couple weeks one time and thats why we are just now seeing the weather chill down in Brazil is due to this short closure. But just watch, it will get hot in brazil later

It goes to show that every little bit makes a difference even though it is a big delay. Suport you're local green deal!
    ain't that some shit but yeah chile is basically in the south pole so i can believe it
    They still made the Yamaha RD350LC in Brazil up till 1993. One day I hope to import one and restore it.
    Kev Space Nigga
    there are many places in the tropics that snow all the time, its nothing new. elevation makes all the difference.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kev there are many places in the tropics that snow all the time, its nothing new. elevation makes all the difference.

"Kevin.com...when Bing and Google just wont cut it"

"Percept is a word...I Kevin-ed it"
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    It's Winter there right now dumb ass.
    Also Brazil has some of the best ski resorts in all of South America.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Does Brazil not have loads of spicy butt secks with skinny brasilerinha teens to raise the temperature?
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "Kevin.com…when Bing and Google just wont cut it"

"Percept is a word…I Kevin-ed it"

percept this, grammar faggot:

I percept you are triggered yet again...

Percept indeed...fucking lololol
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They still made the Yamaha RD350LC in Brazil up till 1993. One day I hope to import one and restore it.

i almost bought an rd250.

brazilian yamahas are inferior and was a looky-likee made for amazonian spics.

the best machines are in japan.
    I had an 81 RD350LC that I lovingly cared for and even when it was smashed to pieces by a Pakistani gentleman with me on it...I still rebuilt it better than it was before. I remember going to the bike shop everyday buying parts and my old boss saying when he saw me with a big long Yamaha box..."That's either a keyboard or new forks for your motorbike".

Twice people attempted to steal it, first time from work but I had an alarm on it (a rare thing in those days) and fortunately for me the 2 idiots trying to steal it were also being followed by a plain clothes team in manchester specifically set up to catch motorcycle thieves...the head guy told me later after they chased them down and shackled them "Yeah we were in the cafe having a coffee and these 2 clowns walked by the window helmets in hand looking suspicious so we followed them to your bike". I had witnessed them from the 5th floor at work out the window and was running down the stairs...so I had to go to court as a witness.

They plead not guilty and besides the cops I was the only witness. I gave a stellar performance, their lawyer tried to trick me by going on and on about how dirty the windows were and "Would you agree therefore you couldn't be sure of what you saw"..."NO!" Said I "I saw the 2 accused approaching my bike and the fat one sitting on it before I started to run down the stairs at which point my bike alarm went off".

After my testimony they changed their plea to guilty of trying to steal the fucking battery...and they only jacked up the ignition to make sure the battery worked...fucking lol.

I finally sold the dream machine to purchase a Suzuki GSXR1100F but the RD was and still is the love of my life.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Threads like this is why I need a breathalyzer on my keyboard.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I had an 81 RD350LC that I lovingly cared for and even when it was smashed to pieces by a Pakistani gentleman with me on it…I still rebuilt it better than it was before. I remember going to the bike shop everyday buying parts and my old boss saying when he saw me with a big long Yamaha box…"That's either a keyboard or new forks for your motorbike".

Twice people attempted to steal it, first time from work but I had an alarm on it (a rare thing in those days) and fortunately for me the 2 idiots trying to steal it were also being followed by a plain clothes team in manchester specifically set up to catch motorcycle thieves…the head guy told me later after they chased them down and shackled them "Yeah we were in the cafe having a coffee and these 2 clowns walked by the window helmets in hand looking suspicious so we followed them to your bike". I had witnessed them from the 5th floor at work out the window and was running down the stairs…so I had to go to court as a witness.

They plead not guilty and besides the cops I was the only witness. I gave a stellar performance, their lawyer tried to trick me by going on and on about how dirty the windows were and "Would you agree therefore you couldn't be sure of what you saw"…"NO!" Said I "I saw the 2 accused approaching my bike and the fat one sitting on it before I started to run down the stairs at which point my bike alarm went off".

After my testimony they changed their plea to guilty of trying to steal the fucking battery…and they only jacked up the ignition to make sure the battery worked…fucking lol.

I finally sold the dream machine to purchase a Suzuki GSXR1100F but the RD was and still is the love of my life.

the second time ?
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the second time ?

The second time what...oh theft attempt?

It was actually while I was still rebuilding it...had it in the garage which had a window in the side. Window was old and wooden framed.

During the night some fools took the window completely out, frame and all in 1 piece...to get in to steal the bike, problem for them was it was in pieces and the frame was chained to a ladder. There was one of my hacksaws by the chain where they'd spent a little time trying to cut through it but failed...I don't know what they expected to do if they cut through the chain as the back wheel wasn't on it.

I took the next day off work and bricked up where the window used to be.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top