User Controls

Not doing drugs

Seriously. Why?
    In my case I only went off shit so I can have a surgery without dying for sure.

No drugs is fucking retarded.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    why would you even make this thread? there's only one drug i want and i don't have money for it. anyways drugs basically suck, almost all of them.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    pooer
    bling bling Dark Matter
    no friend
    bling bling Dark Matter
    scarrdness
    bling bling Dark Matter
    nt murk up ya nose
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Gotta change it up every once a while. If you're always on drugs then it's like you're not ever on drugs, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cuz ya ran out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nut'n wrong with a good ol spin dry for a month or 2. :-)
    Only if its voluntary.
    Originally posted by Actor Nut'n wrong with a good ol spin dry for a month or 2. :-)

What's the point except maybe tolerance?

I haven't smoked weed since nye, only drank 2 or 3 times and done codeine more. It's nice being sober except time fucking drags. This month has gone so slowly compared to when I was high/drunk all the time
    I'm still in 2015.
    Originally posted by RisiR What's the point except maybe tolerance?

So when you do get high again, its like
    Yea, but other than that. Why is it so bad to be a junkie?
    to not turn your brain into mush and be able to enjoy life without making yourself Derpadew McMongolroy
    bling bling Dark Matter
    the firts time i rip hash bong after a break all the dog hair on my carpte starts formning cid pattersn and
    But y tho??
    Dionysus Houston
    Originally posted by RisiR Yea, but other than that. Why is it so bad to be a junkie?

Who said it is?
Jump to Top