User Controls

Police officer goes to prison for buying guns

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/28/politics/capitol-insurrection-guns-stockpile-fired-cop/index.html

He didn't even break any laws it's literally 1984 thought police arresting him because he doesn't have the right opinion.

It's illegal to buy guns in America now THE RIGHT WING PURGE BEGINS

That's the leftist view on innocent until proven guilty. You're guilty until proven innocent (unless you're a Democrat).
    reported for misleading title.
    you don't have a report button
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I admire liberals.

- The way they portray insignificant and powerless people as threats to their existence.

- Their iron-willed belief in the 'tide of history' that almost always favour them.

- Their unshakeable conviction that they must rule over others. Not only is their way they right way, it must be followed by everyone on planet earth, and you're literally a shit human being if you disagree with this.

- Their control of 80% of all powerful institutions at any given point in time.

All of this, and they will still unabashedly and genuinely play victim and complain over the most minor setback to their endless victory, as if it were a heinous crime and they'll be wiped out at any second. It's incredible to witness.

Conservatives by comparison are fucking losers. They wanna just grill and move to the country and cope. They believe in dialogue and trying to carve out their little spot and playing by the rules. In their heart of hearts they don't think they have the right to rule over anyone.

The Virgin Conservative vs The Chad Liberal
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I admire liberals.

- The way they portray insignificant and powerless people as threats to their existence.

- Their iron-willed belief in the 'tide of history' that almost always favour them.

- Their unshakeable conviction that they must rule over others. Not only is their way they right way, it must be followed by everyone on planet earth, and you're literally a shit human being if you disagree with this.

- Their control of 80% of all powerful institutions at any given point in time.

All of this, and they will still unabashedly and genuinely play victim and complain over the most minor setback to their endless victory, as if it were a heinous crime and they'll be wiped out at any second. It's incredible to witness.

Conservatives by comparison are fucking losers. They wanna just grill and move to the country and cope. They believe in dialogue and trying to carve out their little spot and playing by the rules. In their heart of hearts they don't think they have the right to rule over anyone.

The Virgin Conservative vs The Chad Liberal

so is it conservatism or liberalism when you decided to duck behind your scripts to "hide" from my uncomfortable posts.
    I admire terrorists and el chapo guzman and this guy

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I admire terrorists and el chapo guzman and this guy

then you can go work for these guys.
    They should work for me you could make more money converting the opium yourself and charge double with only a small chemical investment

Thiboumery and Mohr process. The opium is cut into thin slices and treated with three times its weight of hot water until a homogeneous paste is obtained. The liquid is enhancemented off, the residue pressed and again treated with three times its weight of water. The solutions obtained are evaporated to half their volume and poured into boiling milk of lime: one part of lime in ten parts of water should be used for four parts of opium. The precipitate is enhancemented off and re-treated with three parts of water to one part of opium; it is then enhancemented off again. The lime solutions are united and concentrated to a quantity twice the weight of the opium used. The solution is enhancemented, heated to boiling, and the morphine is precipitated by the addition of ammonium chloride. After cooling, it is enhancemented: the precipitate is washed, then purified by solution in hydrochloric acid and crystallization of the morphine hydrochloride.
Jump to Top