User Controls

I know for a fact people from Activision Blizzard browse this website.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    So blizzard is getting sued, cuz muh patriarchy. And in the court documents they're talking about some kind of manager that allegedly wanted to be inappropriate with all the female employees. His suit had a nickname or so the court documents say, people called it the Crosby Suit. Not Cosby. Crosby.

This is irrefutable evidence.

Hello Activision Blizzard people. Can you stop getting drunk on the job and going on 'cubicle crawls' and get back to actually making good vidya again that'd be great. I don't care about the rape allegations and frivolous lawsuits, but the Buttplug Suicide episode was a little disturbing not gonna lie.
    Sexual abuse at work is just part of doing business and has been since the oldest business in the world started doing business.

...people need to get over it and submit to their masters.
    so did trump and iranian ayahtolahs.

Originally posted by benny vader dont.

buy a new oil tanker and then covertly convert it into an aircraft carrier.

Is that helicopter carrier in the Straight of Hormuz?
    No, it's a volleyball court just off the coast of Morocco
    bunch of fucking retards, everyone is quitting WoW because it's pay to win garbage. Even Bobby Kotick is shaking his head and having second thoughts about all this and he's the god damn devil and hung out with Epstein

That's gonna be a yikes from me chief.
    OH DANNY BOY

Originally posted by Sophie Is that helicopter carrier in the Straight of Hormuz?

yes, aircraft carrier.

now in russia.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    this is why i live in poland. you will never in a million yrs see poland taken over by feminists or females or trannies or gays in any way and it will always be a patriachy in poland and also right wing.
    and the age of consent will never go abve 15 maybe 16 most.
    You say that as though i'm some typa yank.
    this is such bullshit, they all look like furry LGBTQIAP+ SJW types and literally all walked out. Nothing will change except more WOKE people getting higher positions and more control.

They are the main reasons why these games and communities are going to shit, everyone at that company is a retard.

This is just a power play by the queer furries to take over the company.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    What happens to computer companies that have great success, like Blizzard or Bethesda or CD Project? Do the people who made the success get paid so much they get lazy and don't want to work, and then some sleazy SJW types bluff their way past the interview process and start ruining the company, making games no one wants. I was looking at some of the games Bethesda are chucking out, and they feel sleazy and condescending, as if they were made by someone who really hates and despises gamers.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump What happens to computer companies that have great success, like Blizzard or Bethesda or CD Project? Do the people who made the success get paid so much they get lazy and don't want to work, and then some sleazy SJW types bluff their way past the interview process and start ruining the company, making games no one wants. I was looking at some of the games Bethesda are chucking out, and they feel sleazy and condescending, as if they were made by someone who really hates and despises gamers.

The young Devs become lead Devs, then become project managers and up and away they go then they don't realize the new people that they hire are race/gender commies.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump What happens to computer companies that have great success, like Blizzard or Bethesda or CD Project? Do the people who made the success get paid so much they get lazy and don't want to work, and then some sleazy SJW types bluff their way past the interview process and start ruining the company, making games no one wants. I was looking at some of the games Bethesda are chucking out, and they feel sleazy and condescending, as if they were made by someone who really hates and despises gamers.

when companies became successful they start to have the luxury to be concerned about their company image and looking good.

thats when they start to engage in looking good practises like diversity and women in management. and when affirmation action hires and women leaders meet ....

ce projekt is a pollack company emplyong only white pollacks and never heard of having a walk out or females suing anyone there or any polish company.
    they may employ a couple of ukrianians and one armenian or asiatic guy „for diversity” but no one on their job applications asks what race or gender you are and never heard females co plaintin in polish companies about anything or their boobs being checked out.
    or they may employ an ex con or two with twtoos on the next like wes watson than no one can say they discriminate.
    Sometimes some bad experience with heterosexual coupling might develop a fear in the homosexual or a bisexual about them.
    This irrational fear about the heterosexuals felt by the homosexuals and bisexuals is known as heterophobia or fear of heterosexuals.
    Kind of explains things dunnit ?
Jump to Top