User Controls

People make me sad

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Well, people can make one sad, but they can also make one happy. It's about which people you decide to surround yourself with.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Sophie Well, people can make one sad, but they can also make one happy. It's about which people you decide to surround yourself with.

OP is referring to the new CDC mask mandate that is a result of vaccinated people letting unvaccinated people get to them.
    Originally posted by Ajax OP is referring to the new CDC mask mandate that is a result of vaccinated people letting unvaccinated people get to them.

Oh. Well the CDC has no power here Gandalf the Gr... Well you know what i mean.
    I'm just rolling with all this covid shit,It's really getting funny now.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I'm just rolling with all this covid shit,It's really getting funny now.

My gf's cousin got the rona, i was at a function where i saw her today, and i enjoy talking with her cause she's swell gal, musician, soprano, classically educated. She's an interesting person is what i'm trying to say. If i'm gonna get the rona i'll probably get it from her, but i am 99% convinced i already had the rona way back when just before it hit the mainstream. All the symptoms check out. Never got the anti-body test. And i am not getting vaccinated either.

We didn't have a full blown lockdown over here, just government mandated curfew for a while, which wasn't constitutional to begin with. Yes we have a constitution here, i live in a constitutional monarchy. Anyway, curfew lasted a few weeks. We've been basically back to normal for a while now. Strangely the commercial sector is a bit uptight about the regulations. But i guess it makes sense, because the way the law works here, is they get the businesses to be responsible legally for the safety and health of the customers.
    Point being even with the comparatively mild approach my government took. I'm pretty done with all the nonsense.
    I think in the USA covid was used as a bio-weapon to steal an election but hey what do I know.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I think in the USA covid was used as a bio-weapon to steal an election but hey what do I know.

It certainly helped.
Jump to Top