User Controls

Dutch coffee shops are a fucking scam

FALSE ADVERTISING THEY DON'T SELL COFFEE OR DONUTS AT ALL IT'S JUST A FRONT FOR SELLING WEED

I was curious about what kind of food and drinks a weed coffee shop would sell and then I realized... of course they don't sell that shit.

Show the front of the store where it actually mentions coffee.

They don't even have cups. There are no pictures of a dutch weed shop menu with actual coffee shop items on it ANYWHERE on the internet.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    so are cybercafes.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

They don't even have cups. There are no pictures of a dutch weed shop menu with actual coffee shop items on it ANYWHERE on the internet.

Then report them for false advertising and have the place shut down like a Karen.

When I was in Amsterdam as a young innocent 18yr old they served coffee
    Why can't I find any pics of the FULL menu fucking useless stoners HURR DURR MAAAAN LOOK ITS WEEED XDDD
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Why can't I find any pics of the FULL menu fucking useless stoners HURR DURR MAAAAN LOOK ITS WEEED XDDD

I guaran-damn-tee you if you ask for coffee, you'll get coffee.
    I don't ask for coffee when I go to buy coffee I look at a menu and order something off the menu.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't ask for coffee when I go to buy coffee I look at a menu and order something off the menu.

stop being beta.

just tell them what you WANT.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    People do that shit fucking homeless retards come in and rudely say I WANT A COFFEE HERE IS MONEY and throw their dirty change on the counter and the lady tries to ask.. what size.. what blend, any sugar or cream? COFFEE I WANT COFFE TAKE MY MONEY WTF IS WRONG YOU CANT EVEN MAKE A FUCKING COFFE YOU FUCKING LOW WAGE RENT BITCH I ASKED FOR A FUCKING COFFEE YOU STUPID WHORE HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU CUNT YOU CANT EVEN MAKE A FUCKING COFFEE YOU SHOULD BE FIRED WTF I ASKED FOR A COFFEEEEEEEEE
    when people ask me for coffee, i give coffee.

as simple as that.

and none ever argues what a coffee is and is not with me.
    how do you know what they want in it????
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood how do you know what they want in it????

by knowing what they dint tell me what they dont want.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny stop being beta.

just tell them what you WANT.

Exactly, young Vincent is learning the tricks of manhood. Clearly he's been listening to a REAL man (me)
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I guaran-damn-tee you if you ask for coffee, you'll get coffee.

Can confirm, and snacks too. They know their customer base.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Exactly, young Vincent is learning the tricks of manhood. Clearly he's been listening to a REAL man (me)

thats a manly asssumption you got there.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats a manly asssumption you got there.

Manly assumptions are the only kind of assumptions a manly man can make.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Fuck, isn't everything a scam these days?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Manly assumptions are the only kind of assumptions a manly man can make.

a manly asssumptiontion still an asssumption.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny a manly asssumptiontion still an asssumption.

Assumptions are great though, especially manly man ones...a sign of confidence in ones decision making and rationalization skills.
Jump to Top