User Controls

Garbage limit pissing me the fuck off

Garbage day is today and we are "at our limit" which means we took out too much on friday and the amount doesn't reset until later in the week

they flip the garbage cans upside down to indicate not to put anything in them because we "reached the limit"

I flip them back up. Society can go fuck itself

also people walk by and throw their trash in them anyways so why the fuck do I care
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    how much garbage do you produce
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    thats racist against trash what is this fuedal japan where you have to separate everything into 12 different categories and they slap you on the nose with a leather tassle if you put the wrong kind of paper in the cardboard bin
    Originally posted by aldra how much garbage do you produce

an average 2 adult household amount. There is a limit of 6 bags per week for the entire building, there are more than 6 units so I have no idea what they expect us to do.

This is all a new policy it was never like this when I first moved here but they are cracking down and taped a notice to the front door of the lobby.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Society can go fuck itself

society should stop paying for your upkeep.

they should throw out the trash, meaning you.
    That's not how it works. The government legally robs everyone including myself to force everyone to pay for a shitty municipal garbage service.

I am not against paying a monthly fee to have a private company take my trash every week.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Purchase a trash compactor.
    I live in the po homes

Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's not how it works. The government legally robs everyone including myself to force everyone to pay for a shitty municipal garbage service.

I am not against paying a monthly fee to have a private company take my trash every week.

the gubmint legally robs everyone to pay you to eat shit and sleep.

i dont mind paying taxes for someone else to throw out the trash, even if they wont be able to lift you
    The system took too much from me I am just getting back what is mine. If you love the government and the state to much why don't you work for them.. oh wait you already do
    Seems to me them expecting you to keep the garbage in or a round your home is a health hazard. Mold, rats, roaches etc.

I'd say fuck em too.

Tell the tight fisted fuckers to increase trash pickup and/or capacity.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Why is there a limit?
    I can take as much stuff to the incinerator as I want to.
    Today alone I set out over 20 bags of trash for the garbage truck.
    They will take it. They just joshin' you man.
    3rd world country problems.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Why is there a limit?
    I can take as much stuff to the incinerator as I want to.
    Today alone I set out over 20 bags of trash for the garbage truck.
    They will take it. They just joshin' you man.

They are still taking it but I am expecting to get a bill from the city if they figure out who keeps flipping the cans and filling them up. I am a menace
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood They are still taking it but I am expecting to get a bill from the city if they figure out who keeps flipping the cans and filling them up. I am a menace

So it's the city that put the restriction on you and not your apartment management? Fucking lol @ left wing governments.
    The truck didn't come which means homeless people are gonna trash the alley and empty the bags on the ground looking for cans.

o well
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The truck didn't come which means homeless people are gonna trash the alley and empty the bags on the ground looking for cans.

o well

Sounds like a bunch of garbage to me.
    lol.

like trashcan is the only receptacle that can accept trashes.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Dump the extra garbage outside the management office
    You could really show them by dying of dysentery or something and leaving a note saying you got it off the garbage you had to leave in your place.
Jump to Top