User Controls

I'm building an IED, but...

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    My container is gay, i got my chemicals chilling in the fridge, cuz i'm synthing TATP as primary, AP Putty as booster, i find it detonates much more readily than just TATP, as the latter can sometimes deflagrate. The blasting cap consists of a straw like tube(but thicker) inserted into a paraffin coated copper tube(so the TATP in the AP Putty doesn't play hokey with the copper) sealed on both ends with the tiniest of openings for the wiring. I'm using an old gas canister as container. But i have been bamboozled the container consists of two parts a thinner inner layer and a thick stainless steel outer layer. Shrapnel doesn't matter this is a weapon, however the steel isn't very thick at the bottom, in fact i'd call it sheet metal.

This will undoubtedly effect the nature of the explosion. I guess i could take a handful of big ball bearings touch weld them to the bottom which happens to be concave and use it as grape shot. But i'm afraid it's going to go right through my target all the way to a residential place and spray hot steel balls of death going at 8km/s on the people there.

I guess i could use a sort of metal cap filled with water, and attach it to the weaker part. I forget the technical term for a water buffer like that. Generally you use it in home made breaching charges too. but the idea here would be to have the water part face the ground so the explosive force will be directed to the sides of the canister. But there's a good chance the cannister is just gonna go KABOOM, break all the windows and go flying off into space.

I am not looking to build a rocket i want to build a bomb, i got a bigger canister that's perfect for the job but if i use the same techniques it's going to be way too fucking powerful. And i'd like to minimize collatoral damage. So, wut do?

If you're interested, haven't quite decided on a secondary yet, picric acid is dope but a fuck to make, so maybe Ammonal, maybe AMNM, maybe fucking RDX if i am really feeling it, but then again i don't want to have to synth RDX and picric acid, because imma need a higher VoD to get RDX to go boom. Plus i currently only have the means to plastify if that's a word, TATP. So meh...

Also interesting detail, i'm using a gravity switch as detonator. What is a gravity switch? Ask me all about it below.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Your going to get Lanny in trouble if you post shit like this.
    just sayen
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Your going to get Lanny in trouble if you post shit like this.
    just sayen

If Lanny in his infinite wisdom and kindness deems my thread too dangerous to be kept alive, i will surrender it without a fight. on the condition he makes it quick.
    how do you make it I heard you mix acetone with 30% peroxide and stir it really fast while it's hot and i've never heard of anyone exploding themself by accident so it can't be that hard
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood how do you make it I heard you mix acetone with 30% peroxide and stir it really fast while it's hot and i've never heard of anyone exploding themself by accident so it can't be that hard

Acetone, 30% Hydrogen Peroxide, Hcl as catalyst. Don't let it get hot. And stir carefully. 3 parts acetone to 2 parts H2o2 and 10 ml Hcl, are rough measurements. More Hcl faster synth, faster synth more heat. So be careful.
    That's probably why there's so many youtube videos of people making a really small amount. They never show the making it part though lol
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's probably why there's so many youtube videos of people making a really small amount. They never show the making it part though lol

If you keep your vessels and reagents cool and add the catalyst slowly you should be Gucci.
    whats your target and what kind of damage are you trykng to achieve.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Don't do it it's not worth it.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Don't do it it's not worth it.

how did you know the cost of his ied.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    this is playing with fire even if you think you've covered your tracks well
    Kev Space Nigga
    where is nuclearrabit when you need him
    Hopefully it malfunctions and blows you up
    Originally posted by aldra this is playing with fire even if you think you've covered your tracks well

playing with fire should be an olympic sport.
    Originally posted by Volcano Vaporizer set to maximum with a bowl full of abv Hopefully it malfunctions and blows you up

I got about 20 years experience handling dangerous chemicals and explosives. If it malfunctions and it malfunctions catastrophically while i am close enough to get hurt, that's some cosmic divine intervention shit. And if it happens more power to you, guess God is on your side, which i highly doubt.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol atf will be by ur crib soon prolly masquerading as a fucking electrician or something ... you’ll be like my other boys who are doing fed time because they are fucking stupid
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whats your target and what kind of damage are you trykng to achieve.

Target is classified, damage i am trying to achieve is catastrophic within a 30 foot radius.
    Originally posted by aldra this is playing with fire even if you think you've covered your tracks well

Yes but i'm committed now. I got everything planned out including a quick getaway. Plus the gravity switch minimizes the use of electronics and i'm running about 25 tests to make sure it does it's thing when it's supposed to. There's a built in safety mechanism that's rather simple as well.

KISS Principle applies to bombs as much as it does to cyber weapons.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Don't do it it's not worth it.

I'll be the judge of that. If it's any consolation i am not planning for people to die, and i am taking a lot of precautions to ensure that they don't, for now. I'm going to send a message, and i'll make sure they hear it from miles away.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Just use a pressure cooker.
    And make me something to eat.
Jump to Top