User Controls

The only shitty thing about coke straight from the brick.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Are the slight remains of the petrochemical mixture used to press them. Makes it a little oily and is not conducive to laying fine powder lines.

Yes the coke binge continues, fuck the police.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Oh boy I know how this ends up.
    You are going to need some time off.
    are you sure its from the brick or did they dissolve the bricks in a drum of solvent to get it across
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Oh boy I know how this ends up.
    You are going to need some time off.

Fortunately i am my own boss these days.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood are you sure its from the brick or did they dissolve the bricks in a drum of solvent to get it across

It's oily it's from the brick. Besides, when i got to my guys' house he was cutting baby bricks from a daddy brick and that's how cocaine is made buys and girls.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    It smells good in a bad way.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by AngryOnion It smells good in a bad way.

Lel yes.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You should go back to doing good drugs like fentanyl and IV benzos
    Originally posted by Solstice You should go back to doing good drugs like fentanyl and IV benzos

Fam i never stopped. My connect for opiates and benzos dried up for this week. So i technically went from fent, oxy, benzos, plus coke, to just coke for a while and now i am sober. And i gotta wait until next week. Basically easing the transition. With more substances in my poly substance abuse regiment lmao.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    You’re on a coke binge planning on blowing shit up. You’re living the life my friend.

Then again I don’t really appreciate my drug induced crimes as much as my sober ones.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 You’re on a coke binge planning on blowing shit up. You’re living the life my friend.

Then again I don’t really appreciate my drug induced crimes as much as my sober ones.

Lol, good point on both counts.
Jump to Top