User Controls

Almost 2 months later, Octavian is nowhere to be found...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, did his mind and body finally become sound?
    Probably another victim of the NiS Cereal Killer(s).
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Probably another victim of the NiS Cereal Killer(s).

Why does NIS suck now more than ever b4?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Because you’re a one trick pony who can’t make entertainment for yourself because you suck lol
    People should ask Mr. Happy and HTS-n00b what happened to him, no?
    WellHung Black Hole
    pig nigger whorebags?
    hurrrrrr
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian What a loser, kill yourself OP.

Definitely has a personality disorder or mind of a 15 year old.

This is the same fat obese loser that camped outside a DHer's house in a tent, stalking her till she got a restraining order. 😂

Folks, being a fat balding welfare sponge is no life to live. 👍🌹

I hope this makes you feel better, op

:)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i hope he's fucking dead
    Originally posted by CandyRein Because you’re a one trick pony who can’t make entertainment for yourself because you suck lol

most pony have only one trick. if you want it to fuck you you need a horse.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i hope he's fucking dead

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH OCTAVIAN!?
    I hoped he was dead
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I hoped he was dead

You could just be throwing us off and you're teh killer.
    I wish I was the killer I would have posted pictures of his inside out skull and made a shrine out of his finger bones
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I wish I was the killer I would have posted pictures of his inside out skull and made a shrine out of his finger bones

A highlighter cap was found at the scene of several of the murders. Care to explain?
    You are the only one sharing specific details about the crime scene that have never been brought up before, Care to explain?

This is the first i'm hearing of it.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You are the only one sharing specific details about the crime scene that have never been brought up before, Care to explain?

This is the first i'm hearing of it.

I've examined the scene of every NiS murder.
    Yeah and then you finger me this is a fucking set up if i've ever seen one. Give me money
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah and then you finger me this is a fucking set up if i've ever seen one. Give me money

You're likely just the lookout and HTS-n00b takes care of the actual killing.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah and then you finger me

You wish.
Jump to Top