User Controls

So I just met this older chick just now at the spa

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I was at the spa and barely got any swimming donw due to the ammount of time me and this older chick aka cougar were talkig and touching up on one another. I started telling her about my life and she was incredibly fascinated. her hand kept brushing u against mine but then she would move it. and she also kept saying we like we are going to the coast soon basically imlying she is married or something but I never asked directly or brought it up. But at one point she scooted right next to me and I had my hand up but moved it at the last moment from having it wrapped around her neck. I also almost asked her to put those fucking feet or legs on my lap already as we just kept touching with our legs. I have her facebook and she just invited me tomorrow for a drink to some places or some shit i dont even know where. She looks to be in her early 50s but nice body but her ass is real big. ill send a pic in a second.

But guys dont you love those moments in life where you question yourself and do it and it ends like this? meaning you quesiton yourself should i say hello? should i try talking to her? and most of the time you dont and beat yourself up for it and the few times you do this happens? or those moments where you wonder should you move that hand or let it play out? let her rejec tit or accept it? ask for those damm legs on your lap? Here:

she had different or has diff hair now tho more blondish.
    that was her pic from two yrs ago.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    My fucking god man you are creepy as fuck and if anyone in the world thinks even remotely like you then the fear women have of rape/other wario’s is 1000% justified.

Fuck man what the fuck u we’re almost about to choke her out? The fuck is wrong with u man ur fucking crazy fr
    Originally posted by Wariat I was at the spa and barely got any swimming donw due to the ammount of time me and this older chick aka cougar were talkig and touching up on one another. I started telling her about my life and she was incredibly fascinated. her hand kept brushing u against mine but then she would move it. and she also kept saying we like we are going to the coast soon basically imlying she is married or something but I never asked directly or brought it up. But at one point she scooted right next to me and I had my hand up but moved it at the last moment from having it wrapped around her neck. I also almost asked her to put those fucking feet or legs on my lap already as we just kept touching with our legs. I have her facebook and she just invited me tomorrow for a drink to some places or some shit i dont even know where. She looks to be in her early 50s but nice body but her ass is real big. ill send a pic in a second.

But guys dont you love those moments in life where you question yourself and do it and it ends like this? meaning you quesiton yourself should i say hello? should i try talking to her? and most of the time you dont and beat yourself up for it and the few times you do this happens? or those moments where you wonder should you move that hand or let it play out? let her rejec tit or accept it? ask for those damm legs on your lap? Here:

granny killer
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Wariat I was at the spa and barely got any swimming donw due to the ammount of time me and this older chick aka cougar were talkig and touching up on one another. I started telling her about my life and she was incredibly fascinated. her hand kept brushing u against mine but then she would move it. and she also kept saying we like we are going to the coast soon basically imlying she is married or something but I never asked directly or brought it up. But at one point she scooted right next to me and I had my hand up but moved it at the last moment from having it wrapped around her neck. I also almost asked her to put those fucking feet or legs on my lap already as we just kept touching with our legs. I have her facebook and she just invited me tomorrow for a drink to some places or some shit i dont even know where. She looks to be in her early 50s but nice body but her ass is real big. ill send a pic in a second.

Quoted b4 delete
    wtf r u talking about choking her? when did I say this?
    how am I creepy? whats creepy about wanting to fuck something once in a while and get laid and live da good life? and fuck bitches and shit?
    and btw a lot of successful guys with chicks are "creepy" its better to be creepy than a fucking icnel or virgin and shit. go to any club tonight and im sure most guys there by your definition whoa ctually get chicks or hit on them and dont get ignored all night fall under "creepy"
    and its called being forward not creepy. or being an beta male something you wudlnt know about.
    Tell her to put some red glossy lipstick on and leave it around the base of your cock.
    Im gonna fuck you.... Im gooooona fuck you... this is what ive been singing while looking at her pic before our meetup in a few hrs. I have my place cleaned and couch set up for fuckig purposes only.
    pix?
    Originally posted by Wariat Im gonna fuck you…. Im gooooona fuck you… this is what ive been singing while looking at her pic before our meetup in a few hrs. I have my place cleaned and couch set up for fuckig purposes only.

Kinda bummed I missed the pic, I wanna see mysterious cougar lady. Shoot your shot and get it! You’re probably making her year
    there was no pic he's a fake ass lying pussy bitch
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    It was a picture of Wariat's mommy.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood there was no pic he's a fake ass lying pussy bitch

Bummer

Originally posted by stl1 It was a picture of Wariat's mommy.

Was she hot though?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Average Jane Was she hot though?

I've got nekkid pics of Wariat's mom for sale!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by stl1 I've got nekkid pics of Wariat's mom for sale!

You’re the hero we don’t deserve.
    You guys are just a bunch of assholes alright? Ur all assholes. And I didn’t get lucky we just walked around a botanical garden talked I drank three beers at the pub she claimed she’s on a break from drinking for a week till her off time from work and vacation and went gone I’m still at the pub drinking. I knew something was wrong when we sat on a park bench near the botanic garden and she looked at me weird when I tried to put my arm around her she also revealed she has a husband later and mentioned him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Imagine all that time wasted thinking I’m gonna get sone tonight. Why would she even meet me or suggest it if she’s not interested in sex?
Jump to Top