User Controls

Sheesh, coke binges...

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Earned a lot of money last week, been binging for 6 days. Maybe i should lay off after i finish my latest 8 ball, i got a waterfall of blood coming out of my nose atm.

Been taking some k-pins and oxy too with it i'm so high i was like heh blood whatever and railed another line lol.

Shit niggas, what do you suppose is worse for your nose, railing tek or railing coke?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Both are equally bad imho
    meth becuz the freebase is a liquid
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood meth becuz the freebase is a liquid

Do you rail freebase meth? lol.
    you can smoke it
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Coke because people do a lot more of it much more often
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice Coke because people do a lot more of it much more often

Originally posted by Sophie Earned a lot of money last week, been binging for 6 days. Maybe i should lay off after i finish my latest 8 ball, i got a waterfall of blood coming out of my nose atm.

Been taking some k-pins and oxy too with it i'm so high i was like heh blood whatever and railed another line lol.

Shit niggas, what do you suppose is worse for your nose, railing tek or railing coke?

how shitty and stepped on is the coca?
    Kev Space Nigga
    you gonna end up like ratboy

oh well
    I never got into cocaine very much, the amount of material does not last as long.

Even if you have a really high a tolerance for meth a gram will last.... a few days if you do a gram of meth in a night you would probably die

The secret message of that video is to do a bump every time riff raff moves his hat
    Originally posted by WellHung how shitty and stepped on is the coca?

It's pathetic when you front like this faggot if you've ever done more than a gram or two in a single sitting you'd know this is just what happens if you over indulge, even if you got flake, nigger.

Besides i know for a fact you're double fronting. You live in a fucking motel dude, no way you can afford coke, lmao.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie It's pathetic when you front like this faggot if you've ever done more than a gram or two in a single sitting you'd know this is just what happens if you over indulge, even if you got flake, nigger.

Besides i know for a fact you're double fronting. You live in a fucking motel dude, no way you can afford coke, lmao.

😂
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie It's pathetic when you front like this faggot if you've ever done more than a gram or two in a single sitting you'd know this is just what happens if you over indulge, even if you got flake, nigger.

He's probably talking about the cut making your nose bleed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra He's probably talking about the cut making your nose bleed

I am aware, my coke is cut with mannitol. The reason you get nose bleeds from coke is due to the cocaine itself. It has a significant effect on the vaso-dilation and constriction of the blood vessels of the nose.
    blaster master victim of incest
    WellHung Black Hole
    Any poser can do blow for 6-8 hours on a Friday night. REAL men do meth.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You're going to need your nose when you get older to hold up your reading glasses...IF YOU LIVE THAT LONG.
    Originally posted by WellHung Any poser can do blow for 6-8 hours on a Friday night. REAL men do meth.

White trash do meth. I've spent more money on coke in the last 9 days than you make in a month. And i make more in a month than you do in a year. Don't even think i handle drug matters in a similar manner you do.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    "I'M SIGNIFICANT!!" screamed the dust speck.
    Originally posted by Obbe "I'M SIGNIFICANT!!" screamed the dust speck.

Oh look it's this fucking guy. Significance is not the point Mathew shouldn't talk shit to his betters. Why do i get to decide who are Mathew's betters? Die in a fire, while choking on a dick that's why.
Jump to Top