User Controls

Poll: How are you going to kill yourself?

• Fire or Head in Oven
    0%
  • Time travelling to the future with a toaster in the bathtub
    25%
  • Vertically
    0%
  • Horizontally
    0%
  • Diagonally
    0%
  • Barbituate Booze Cruise and replacing your air with helium
    75%
  • Shotgun to the face
    0%

CAUSE SUICIDE IS PAINLESS

no it isn't it's a huge pain in the ass mentally and physically like everything in life there is no easy answer and if you have bad luck your suffering will be even worse

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    M*A*S*H
    Bueno motherfucker
    Carbon Monoxide poisoning...you just go to sleep.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Ive known a few people that tried, flat lined, but were revived.

Apparently depending how you do it, coming back to life is the only painful part.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Instant death from lightning strike would be awesome.
    If you die that is.
    Originally posted by Xlite Instant death from lightning strike would be awesome.
    If you die that is.

Better than dying from a vaccine, or medical malpractice
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Better than dying from a vaccine, or medical malpractice

Killing yourself with the vaccine
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Ive known a few people that tried, flat lined, but were revived.

Apparently depending how you do it, coming back to life is the only painful part.

No one "comes back to life"...once you are brain dead you're dead forever...restarting the heart etc doesn't mean you were dead or were brought back from being dead...it just means your heart stopped.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No one "comes back to life"…once you are brain dead you're dead forever…restarting the heart etc doesn't mean you were dead or were brought back from being dead…it just means your heart stopped.

Youve got a point there, but id imagine electrical activity in the brain wont last too long without the heart beating.
    Around 7 minutes before brain damage begins if my memory recalls (and if it isn't dead)
    Eugenics in the US evolved to take over the healthcare industry it seems. A major military base here does a lot of medical research, which in my mind is more about finding untraceale ways to kill or ruin or dominate their enemies in the most satanic way possille.

A guy wrote a book about the gang stalking stuff here, its big in the health care sector. Any hospital you go to here is full of sociopaths and satanic gang stalkers.

Gang stalking is just stasi zersetzung on steroids.

A hispanic j3w runs this city. People here worship death. Theres also a number of infectious diseases research facilities, with the only privately owned BSL 4 lab in the country, where potentially infectious baboons escaped once. The at&t (formerly southwestern bell) buildings have baphomet gargoyles on them, symbolizing duality and the satanic domination. Right down a few blocks, scottish rite lodge. You have to have pretty good sight to see all their masonry.

Ive known two people who mysteriously died in pools of blood and i suspect its related to these peoples research. Everything is corrupt here, children are regularly smuggled in and out from latin american countries for sex, with the aid of catholic charities and other fronts.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Around 7 minutes before brain damage begins if my memory recalls (and if it isn't dead)

Makes sense
    memories in the brain are just data like writing 0 and 1 to a hard drive platter, the only problem is the brain is an organic material that can decay and become damaged over time

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood memories in the brain are just data like writing 0 and 1 to a hard drive platter, the only problem is the brain is an organic material that can decay and become damaged over time

Wow no shit? and there was me thinking memories were tiny tiny mountain goats with different colored horns...Thanks!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Carbon Monoxide poisoning…you just go to sleep.

Let me see if I can find an old furnace with a cracked heat exchanger for you!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Miami Condo.
    How come old age isn't on the list?
    Originally posted by stl1 Let me see if I can find an old furnace with a cracked heat exchanger for you!

Lets see if you can make more than 5 posts in a row without referencing or quoting me.
Jump to Top