User Controls

being a burden on society

I am burden on a society I hate. The only way to make someone change is to make them suffer but I never learn.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I am burden on a society I hate. The only way to make someone change is to make them suffer but I never learn.

I thought you'd had your handouts taken from you? surely that will be a learning experience when you can't house or feed or cloth yourself?
    nevermind, society is a burden on me fuck them all I need to PUNCH anyone that gets in my way
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz

i can bend those with my brain waves PSI
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz

Stop trying to butter him up.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Cheer up butter cup.
    You can't find what you're looking for unless you search for it.
    And your in a situation where just about any change will be an improvement.
    Do you have Canadian citizenship or is there still a warrant out for your extradition because of that terrible thing that you didn't do?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    how would he be able to change his name officially or even unofficially and apply for unemployment or function in society with a warrant our internaitonally or by interpol? i mean unless you have huge savings involved i dont even know how people do that and live udnerground like that.
    Originally posted by Wariat how would he be able to change his name officially or even unofficially and apply for unemployment or function in society with a warrant our internaitonally or by interpol? i mean unless you have huge savings involved i dont even know how people do that and live udnerground like that.

Here in the US you can buy a new identity for a couple of hundred dollars.

There's a flea market right by where I work that has a big fucking sign when you walk in that says:

SSI cards $50
    Permanant resident cards $50
    Work permits $25
    Passports $200

...it's fucking unbeliveabubble to me that they can be so blatant about it and not be busted...sign has been up for years too.

(Shit place to thrift btw, it's all those stupid fucking Mexican candles ans garish shit)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Here in the US you can buy a new identity for a couple of hundred dollars.

There's a flea market right by where I work that has a big fucking sign when you walk in that says:

SSI cards $50
    Work permits $25
    Passports $200

…it's fucking unbeliveabubble to me that they can be so blatant about it and not be busted…sign has been up for years too.

(Shit place to thrift btw, it's all those stupid fucking Mexican candles ans garish shit)

democrat sanctioned store.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Here in the US you can buy a new identity for a couple of hundred dollars.

SSI cards $50
    Work permits $25
    Passports $200

…it's fucking unbeliveabubble to me that they can be so blatant about it and not be busted…sign has been up for years too.

Those prices are too low. Maybe they take your money, and you can't complain. Or give you some shit product that doesn't pass.

SSI cards $50
    Work permits $25
    Passports $200

yea but would tou trust those? would they be legit? would they pass any sort of inspection or even a job hiring manager?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Those prices are too low. Maybe they take your money, and you can't complain. Or give you some shit product that doesn't pass.

Maybe...but they are easy to come by.

My 1st permanent resident card got stolen when it was mailed to me...I waited 4yrs for it and then some twat at the post office stole it...probably being paid to intercept them.

I went to immigration and they said I'd have to apply for a replacement card which would take about a YEAR AND ANOTHER $400. I asked if I could pay extra to have it sent to me with signiture required or registered mail..they said no...I said so what if it gets stolen again...THEN YOU'LL FUCKING HAVE TO APPLY AGAIN.

Stupid fucking americans.
    i heard on tor or silk rowd they had such items you could purchase but again howmwould you ever know ur not buying junk thwt wont pass or a cop is a seller and you have to give some po box to receive anything off silk road anyway?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Maybe…but they are easy to come by.

My 1st permanent resident card got stolen when it was mailed to me…I waited 4yrs for it and then some twat at the post office stole it…probably being paid to intercept them.

I went to immigration and they said I'd have to apply for a replacement card which would take about a YEAR AND ANOTHER $400. I asked if I could pay extra to have it sent to me with signiture required or registered mail..they said no…I said so what if it gets stolen again…THEN YOU'LL FUCKING HAVE TO APPLY AGAIN.

and yet you want to become one of them.
    The state of oregon doesnt extradite supposedly. I met some criminals that were there for that reason.

I love portland. Beautiful in a gothic way
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Maybe…but they are easy to come by.

My 1st permanent resident card got stolen when it was mailed to me…I waited 4yrs for it and then some twat at the post office stole it…probably being paid to intercept them.

I went to immigration and they said I'd have to apply for a replacement card which would take about a YEAR AND ANOTHER $400. I asked if I could pay extra to have it sent to me with signiture required or registered mail..they said no…I said so what if it gets stolen again…THEN YOU'LL FUCKING HAVE TO APPLY AGAIN.

Its a pain just being born here with all the documents required to do anything. The government should pay for all that shit.
    I have no paperwork at all because I burned it all while on meth. Don't do that because the government doesn't have records of YOUR paperwork it's YOURS and you can delete yourself from the system

when I walk into government buildings to try and get shit like a health card they say I don't even exist. I am not a real person and there are no documents anywhere proving that I exist. Sometimes I wonder if my life actually happened

I have used many names in many places and lots of different people know me by different names kind of like with my accounts on here sometimes I can keep a name for a few years but they never seem to last. Some people have been themselves their entire lives and I don't get that.
    the most vivid proof of life is the ability to inflict death.

perform mass axing to prove that your real.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat yea but would tou trust those? would they be legit? would they pass any sort of inspection or even a job hiring manager?

My boss hired an illegal worker about umm 8yrs or so ago now...a woman (and she wasn't bad looking either). She barely spoke English and after a few weeks she admitted to one of the other workers she was here illegally and her Permanent resident card was a fake.

I asked to look at it and compared it to mine, it was damn perfect, I couldn't see anything wrong with it. More than likely it was a stolen one (Like mine had been) and they'd somehow added her photo so it didn't look tampered with. I asked her how much she paid for it and she said $150.

The boss didn't give a fuck because he's a democrat and thinks they should all be allowed to come to America without restriction.
Jump to Top