User Controls

Why is beeno flooding my PM with spam

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    It's time" and WEE WON"

Good for you. Go be a winner in your little world of victory.

1,117 pM
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Boredom, peepeepoopoo sent me that as well. I was thinking perhaps he was assuming that im a paranoid schizophrenic like yourself.
    Wrong. He has used his army trained network schooling to knock out our phone lines more than twice, what he didn't know was the service came out and changed hard lines to the central office box

Wrong. He has used his army trained network schooling to knock out our phone lines more than twice, what he didn't know was the service came out and changed hard lines to the central office box

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    He is the hacker known as 4chan
    I only got 1
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Same. He asked to place my bets but didn't say what for.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Wrong. He has used his army trained network schooling to knock out our phone lines more than twice, what he didn't know was the service came out and changed hard lines to the central office box

You have no proof, its all in your head. Youre a smart guy, this is silly
    Swanson used to make nice TV dinners.

why are you o.lo
    WellHung Black Hole
    Scron has never driven a car.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Swanson used to make nice TV dinners.

That's just sad. You need a real woman who knows how to cook
    Originally posted by WellHung Scron has never driven a car.

Most MOON PERSONs don't drive. Not all but most. It used to be an age that was right of passage of sort.

Now they expect Mom to pay for their Uber account or drive them around
    Originally posted by WellHung Scron has never driven a car.

i have driven drunk, on mushrooms, hit the bong while driving, did donuts, crashed a car and stolen a car before.

You are twice my age and have never done any of that. Also my dad was there a few times
    I drove drunk on the Coquihalla in BC because my dad was too drunk to drive I had to take over. He lit two cigs backwards and was swerving all over.

There were a lot of semis in the ditch like this dumb fucks had no chains

we saw a bald eagle it was majestic
    when you honk your horn in the tunnel it goes WWAAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAW really trippy when you're tripping on psychedelics man

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i have driven drunk, on mushrooms, hit the bong while driving, did donuts, crashed a car and stolen a car before.

You are twice my age and have never done any of that. Also my dad was there a few times

Your dad sucks as a father figure.

Of course mine split on me as a kid then tried to be a phone dad for 5 years before dying.

I was left with the first 13 years of my life with an adopted dad who was a WWII hero I was reminded of every week and a broken nose now and then. Also robbed a bank and shot a guard in the process. But War Heros don't do life. They get 7 years
    That's not too bad for shooting a bank guard
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's not too bad for shooting a bank guard

The 2 guys with him got 20 years each from what I was told. We found this out after he passed away. I didn't learn until later. Anyways The other guys didn't shoot anyone. All three tried together.
Jump to Top