User Controls

Knocked my fiancé up again. It’s only been 7 weeks since she give birth. What the fuck.

filtration African Astronaut
    Oooops
    cigreting Dark Matter
    take her rock climbing
    Congratulations/commiserations (delete as appropriate)
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Learn 2 pull out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    It's not that abnormal because 8ts when a woman is most fertal is 1-2 months after giving birth.

Birthdays 10-11 months apart are often most common. Usually 10-14 months apart from siblings birthdays.

Why isn't she on the pill? If you two separate you now have 18 plus 9 and a half months of responsibility left in family law. And 19 years of responsibility if your kid doesn't start first grade by age 5-6 because you're responsible for a child financially until the kid graduates highschool or turns 19 which ever comes first. So if your kid starts late or drops out, 19 is the age a parent is responsible
    blaster master victim of incest
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by blaster master Hold on, I thought women couldn't get preggers while they were breastfeeding a new born.

Not true.

Irish twins is the term for siblings born in the same calendar year or within 12 months of each other. For the British mother, the second pregnancy was conceived just seven weeks after the birth of the first child, despite the fact that the mother was taking birth control.

Also racist as fuck. I want 40 acres now
Jump to Top