User Controls

ATTN: PeePeePooPoo

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Your recommendation on getting Radare2 has turned out to be great. After The new Rizin Framework was released by the same devs, and the GUI Cutter came out, i was completely sold. I fucking love using Cutter. I might go as far as to say it's imho the best debugger i have ever had the pleasure of working with. the cross platform capabilities and emulation are top notch, and i am a happy h4xx0r because of it.

So thanks fam. If i have the time, i am planning on writing a low level dev/security thread today where the framework will feature prominently. When i do so i do hope you read it and provide some feedback and possibly insight.
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I knew it was a fork but i thought it was from the same devs. In any case, combined with the Rizin GUI called Cutter. It is in my opinion the superior implementation by a large margin. And for sure fam, working on them skills is something every h4xx0r should set some time aside for. Even if it's just a few hours a week. It definitely makes a difference.
Jump to Top