User Controls

How the fuck does Fauci still have a job?

Donald Trump Black Hole
    The guy authorised gain of function research funding in Wuhan, then lied about Corona virus and where it came from in order to cover his own ass.

The guy is, more than any one else we know about, responsible for the disease.

Are Americans too stupid to notice or care about that?
    he didn't do shit he is just a retard like all Americans
    Xlite African Astronaut
    He's got big pharma behind him.'

It would be a losing battle.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Fauci is a fucking douse bag.
    yes he personally invented covid in his basement and gave it to the chinese to enact the NWO population control program

either that or he's just some old kike retard that pushes papers and parrots the narrative
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Shitlibs are going on about how great Fauci is because instead of answering a simple question he responded with a personal attack on Rand Paul.

Shitlibs always side with the nastiest sleaze going no matter what the issue.
    Technologist victim of incest
    So tell me Soi, how did you become such a miserable idiot? What happened to you? Did a jedi kid beat you up? Did Dr. Fauci hurt your little feelers?
    still not getting the vaccine
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    ur killing people
    First he denied there even was a virus and called everyone racists, while defending the Chinese Communist Military. Then he had to admit the virus was real, but then said wearing a mask was silly and useless. Then he popped up to say masks were required and admitted he lied previously. Then he said once the majority was vaccinated, the social distancing and masks and lockdowns would be unnecessary, and now he's flip flopped once again to say all the measures are still required, even if you're vaccinated. Then he lied and said he never funded any gain of research, but the evidence proves otherwise. He's a clown. A chronic liar. And he needs to be prosecuted for the great harm he's done to the country.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ First he denied there even was a virus and called everyone racists, while defending the Chinese Communist Military. Then he had to admit the virus was real, but then said wearing a mask was silly and useless. Then he popped up to say masks were required and admitted he lied previously. Then he said once the majority was vaccinated, the social distancing and masks and lockdowns would be unnecessary, and now he's flip flopped once again to say all the measures are still required, even if you're vaccinated. Then he lied and said he never funded any gain of research, but the evidence proves otherwise. He's a clown. A chronic liar. And he needs to be prosecuted for the great harm he's done to the country.

he colluded with the Chinese
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor he colluded with the Chinese

He also has a large stake in the experimental vaccine patents. His buddy Bill does, too. Neither one has ever treated a single patient.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he's somewhere between a celebrity and a high priest for the I Fucking Love Science™ types
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist So tell me Soi, how did you become such a miserable idiot? What happened to you? Did a jedi kid beat you up? Did Dr. Fauci hurt your little feelers?

The global pandemic Fauci's organisation created had something to do with it.

Didn't you notice it?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Consider Techno was hard against Hydroxychloroquine, which is safe and effective for Covid.

Why?

Because Trump liked it! That was all.

These people would rather see millions die than give orange man a win.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ First he denied there even was a virus and called everyone racists, while defending the Chinese Communist Military. Then he had to admit the virus was real, but then said wearing a mask was silly and useless. Then he popped up to say masks were required and admitted he lied previously. Then he said once the majority was vaccinated, the social distancing and masks and lockdowns would be unnecessary, and now he's flip flopped once again to say all the measures are still required, even if you're vaccinated. Then he lied and said he never funded any gain of research, but the evidence proves otherwise. He's a clown. A chronic liar. And he needs to be prosecuted for the great harm he's done to the country.

You really are a moron, aren't you?

You're just like Rand Paul talking over someone who actually knows what he is talking about.

Rand Paul got owned by Tony Fauci.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I'm pretty sure Rand Paul understands what he's talking about. It's not complicated stuff.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I'm positive you've never known what you're talking about.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by stl1 You really are a moron, aren't you?

You're just like Rand Paul talking over someone who actually knows what he is talking about.

Rand Paul got owned by Tony Fauci.

Originally posted by aldra he's somewhere between a celebrity and a high priest for the I Fucking Love Science™ types
    Originally posted by A College Professor he colluded with the Chinese

whats more likely is that hes being used as a front to fund the gain of function research in china.

the US had the researches done in china, and used the information gained from chinese research to manufacture their own corona virus for the sole purpose to release it back in china.

theres no free lunch in this world and i can find no reason for the US to fund gain of function researches in china unless they want the technology for themselves.

i think china were just being used.

so sad.
Jump to Top