User Controls

Why breaking bad and the wire are the best shows

We all want to live in a world where drugs are legal and you can make a living selling them

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    If drugs were legal most of us couldn’t make a living selling them. But yeah Breaking Bad and The Wire were the best.
    by legal I mean non regulated
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Them being illegal is why anybody who’s ok being a criminal can make a living selling them.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    We all is pretty broad.

I don’t want that?

Not saying I want a war on drugs either but shit..

The wire was much better than breaking bad anyway...but meth sucks anyway

Everyone who does meth just seems to be totally batshit crazy like 97% of the time.

At least junkies are nodded 75% of the time, although they aren’t fun either
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Them being illegal is why anybody who’s ok being a criminal can make a living selling them.

It would not completely destroy the market. There is always a minimum cost for producing something and when it comes to drugs it doesn't cost much to make a large amount.

You would not be paying for the material cost of the drugs which could be sold for a dime a dose and make lots of profit. The real cost is in a reliable distribution system that doesn't get robbed.

Like a bitcoin vending machine with a laser turret. Technology is always the answer.

Originally posted by RIPtotse The wire was much better than breaking bad anyway…but meth sucks anyway

At least junkies are nodded 75% of the time, although they aren’t fun either

I do not appreciate drug people in my neighborhood making it a worse place to live either but that already happens and drugs are all illegal so clearly something isn't working. I don't think the answer is more laws and more police i'm thinking less of all that and more guns

and push everyone else into a big hole under an overpass.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I agree on that more laws and bullshit like that isn’t the answer either, it’s for sure a complex question but I think we can all agree that the war on drugs is literally the be of the stupidest thing ever right up there with the war on terror just domesticated or imo
    in Breaking Bad and The Wire the part about the drugs is maybe only 25% of the show, it's used as more of a background setting of a low income area around people that either abuse drugs or sell them, or make them or import them.

But that part about the drugs isn't the main focus or point of contention for the drama.

All of that comes from the distribution and that person taking those drugs and trying to make money from selling them. That's where all of the plot comes from.

Stringer Bell, Marlo, Avon Barksdale, Gus Fring and Walters Empire are the big stories of those shows because thats what happens when drugs are illegal and it's why we make shows about it, it's like a fantasy but it's totally real.

It's like a real life roleplay why are there agents putting microphones in your cereal box and people having shootouts over something that costs a few cents per dose to make. the reason is legislation.

Jump to Top