User Controls

There's no such thing as a coincidence.

Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    The devil is having a good time.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The Devil conducts the orchestra, and everyone dances to his tune.
    i fucked the devil in the ear and he heard me coming
    he makes good food cake.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    There was no coincidence the fire started on your pants that burnt down the apartment building leaving several women and children homeless.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I was a devil's advocate once. I had to. There was no other way of explaining the lesser of two evils.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I was a devil's advocate once. I had to. There was no other way of explaining the lesser of two evils.

No such thing as the lesser of...evil is evil in The sky fairy's eyes.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No such thing as the lesser of…evil is evil in The sky fairy's eyes.

I meant from humans perspective of the definition.

Like "Hey, I'm going to Rape you then kill you" -Evil

"Hey, I'm going to rape you then leave" -Lesser Evil.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    The devil you know is always the lesser of two evils.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    boy you talkin straight doodie
    BTW Cly, there is a thing called Coincidence and I'm calling Jinx so you owe me a coca cola. Diet!
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I meant from humans perspective of the definition.

Like "Hey, I'm going to Rape you then kill you" -Evil

"Hey, I'm going to rape you then leave" -Lesser Evil.

surviving as a rape victim is more shameful than being a dead rape victim.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny surviving as a rape victim is more shameful than being a dead rape victim.

Man, I would feel pretty down about being raped but its better to have a hurt asshole then hurt asshole then a bullet in the head. if it bothers me that much, I'll take my own life. not let some cunt do it.

of course you could get curtain number 3. Raped to be allowed to live only to find out you got HepC and HIV and TB and butthole herpes
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i dunno

i think a bullet to the head would be more fulfilling than having another man cum in your asshole and it slithering down your backside.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://demicblog.com/believe-it-or-not-your-poop-can-tell-if-you-are-healthy-or-not/?fbclid=IwAR0bolnFCvd-XHUCal5krWdU3Z7s7TDuNPqjpYNmKxX0HOTtxDoKzBylUxQ
    what about surviving or living with the shame thwt you fucked a tranny not knowing it or it not letting you know ahead of time and having all female parts?
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Man, I would feel pretty down about being raped but its better to have a hurt asshole then hurt asshole then a bullet in the head.

In India they blame the victim if they are raped and have in the past executed them for their filthy deeds.
    not just india. around the world they do.
    i guess to them the premise is simple: why put yourself out there or in such situations for it to happe? in america they do the same thing to felons and ex cons anytime you get in an altercation or fight as a reason to arrest you and not the other guy tho. look at kevin markley and luciano.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Man, I would feel pretty down about being raped but its better to have a hurt asshole then hurt asshole then a bullet in the head. if it bothers me that much, I'll take my own life. not let some cunt do it.

of course you could get curtain number 3. Raped to be allowed to live only to find out you got HepC and HIV and TB and butthole herpes

its not about the shearing pain in the ass.

its about being powerless to stop other man from making a bitch out of you.

its about dignity and honor and shits like that.
Jump to Top