User Controls

Why do you people hate the unvaccinated?

It's like if you don't have a vaccine you are less of a person and get made fun of. WTF that doesn't make me want to get it

that just makes me want to kill myself
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    We should all kill ourselves
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    im unvaxxed and the more i see them try to threaten people who dont get it and tell everyone if you dont get it it means youre a racist trump supporter the more militant i am about it
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian im unvaxxed and the more i see them try to threaten people who dont get it and tell everyone if you dont get it it means youre a racist trump supporter the more militant i am about it

I haven't seen anyone threaten anyone yet...
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I haven't seen anyone threaten anyone yet…

Hardly a "threat" lol. (foxnews headline)

Back in my day a threat meant a kneecaping at the very least.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I feel kinda jealous of the unvaccinated, because they clearly don't give a fuck and are based and redpilled.

I think they're kinda silly too, as there are lots of social advantages to getting it.
    I would rather get ice cream than an injection
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Why do you people hate the unvaccinated?

Because there ain't no fixing stupid.

All us vaccinated folks wish all you unvaccinated would all gather together at, let's say, a MAGA rally and infect each other and die.

Quit holding the world back. Die already.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I decide what I put in my body, certainly no puppet govt organisation or mainstream media with their dodgy agendas.

Originally posted by Narc I decide what I put in my body, certainly no puppet govt organisation or mainstream media with their dodgy agendas.

Well no you really don't, you drink water gathered for you, filt45ered for you, treated for you...who knows what they put in the water...same with all the food you buy from Tesco...if the gov want to be inside your body they can be without you even knowing it...no need for a shot in the arm.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well no you really don't, you drink water gathered for you, filt45ered for you, treated for you…who knows what they put in the water…same with all the food you buy from Tesco…if the gov want to be inside your body they can be without you even knowing it…no need for a shot in the arm.

they are in his head
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Why do you people hate the unvaccinated?

Because there ain't no fixing stupid.

All us vaccinated folks wish all you unvaccinated would all gather together at, let's say, a MAGA rally and infect each other and die.

Quit holding the world back. Die already.

Die? From a mild flu like illness?

Show us on the doll where the unvaccinated person touched you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor they are in his head

DEM DAM NANOBOTS MAN
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    How many magnets can you get to stick to you?
    Originally posted by stl1 All us vaccinated folks wish all you unvaccinated would all gather together at, let's say, a MAGA rally and infect each other and die

I don't go to rallies sorry I will stay home and be alive so you get angry some more at thin air
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Vaccinated people hate the unvaccinated because they reap the benefits without any of the risks except for actually getting covid.
    Also, because the media claims that non-vaccers are the reason we gotta shut down society.

But the real reason is that people are butthurt because they live miserable lives.
    This is nothing new. Butthurt have been around for decades now and about 80% of the entire world population has been infected by it.

But there is no money in curing butthurt so it will go on. It will get those last 20%. And in the end, there will be only butthurt.
    Yeah it's like it doesn't matter how many people get vaccinated these people would never be happy
    Originally posted by Xlite Vaccinated people hate the unvaccinated because they reap the benefits without any of the risks except for actually getting covid.
    Also, because the media claims that non-vaccers are the reason we gotta shut down society.

But the real reason is that people are butthurt because they live miserable lives.
    This is nothing new. Butthurt have been around for decades now and about 80% of the entire world population has been infected by it.

But there is no money in curing butthurt so it will go on. It will get those last 20%. And in the end, there will be only butthurt.

Yeah pretty much but on the same token guys like that are the reason how come I end up having to wear my mask to bed because they won't man up and take they're shots but you won't see me complaining
Jump to Top