User Controls

I hate being old

I can't keep up with myself anymore I have less energy and more problems. I want to sleep but I can't because my neck and back hurt if I stay in the same position too long

I feel like life should end around 35 like what else is there to do after that that you haven't already done 100 times before
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    You need a purpose.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    you need some real pussy
    That too
    mydlyfe crysys begyns at mydlyfe
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I can't keep up with myself anymore I have less energy and more problems. I want to sleep but I can't because my neck and back hurt if I stay in the same position too long

I feel like life should end around 35 like what else is there to do after that that you haven't already done 100 times before

That sounds more like lack of exercise...you lay around all day or playing video games you get weak and tired. I was competition speed skating, cycling and swimming into my 40s. Lazy twat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 You need a purpose.

I have purpose but fulfilling it becomes harder and less rewarding each year that goes by

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That sounds more like lack of exercise…you lay around all day or playing video games you get weak and tired. I was competition speed skating, cycling and swimming into my 40s. Lazy twat.

i'm active but that doesn't change make me immune to aging. I used to be able to stay awake for days now I NEED to sleep if I try to fight it I just pass out no matter how hard I try to fight it
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I have purpose but fulfilling it becomes harder and less rewarding each year that goes by

i'm active but that doesn't change make me immune to aging. I used to be able to stay awake for days now I NEED to sleep if I try to fight it I just pass out no matter how hard I try to fight it

Active my arse, all you do it walk to the coffee shop for carbs...
    I go to other places too
    I am fixing the sink and turned my neck weird, layed me out for the most of the day and i'm still sore
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I am fixing the sink and turned my neck weird, layed me out for the most of the day and i'm still sore

SMH
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I am fixing the sink and turned my neck weird, layed me out for the most of the day and i'm still sore

WHy dont you learn to do the backflip and maybe even cartwheel backwards just once though. I mean it is possible you know and it would give you some drive in life to learn such things.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    drug abusers always age much faster than the rest of us
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I have purpose but fulfilling it becomes harder and less rewarding each year that goes by

If it’s not too illegal what is it? This is one reason to have a family too. You need a backup purpose though.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny mydlyfe crysys begyns at mydlyfe

I’ve been having one since I was about 24.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I was competition speed skating, cycling and swimming into my 40s. Lazy twat.

but were you competitive or were you just the filler for the middle and rear of the pack.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 If it’s not too illegal what is it? This is one reason to have a family too. You need a backup purpose though.

I’ve been having one since I was about 24.

meh. thats notthing. mine started at 18.

top that,
    Originally posted by Wariat WHy dont you learn to do the backflip and maybe even cartwheel backwards just once though. I mean it is possible you know and it would give you some drive in life to learn such things.

acrobatics is kinda gay
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 If it’s not too illegal what is it?

beating up kids in video games
    WellHung Black Hole
    fuck a negro. They last longer.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    get more dick and cum if not from your best half find a hooker to rape there are plenty in t.o. if you stay in there. idk. if he/she it rejects you torture and kill it. rejection and anger can fuel ya out of activity for sometime days or weeks at a time. not that i have any experience in such things. get more sex...the more you get the more it doesn't tire you it refuels you in ways you can not even imagine and than you realize fuck "i can conquer anything"...

or if that really doesn't work and you really that lames insides and out. get drunk and high MORE than you do now same as the sex thing so long as you don't OD on shit.
Jump to Top