User Controls

Steam Deck

pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Give me
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah I kind of like the look of it, like I said in the other thread though it'll have trouble with most 3D games considering it only has a low-power processer and integrated graphics. given they went AMD heat will be an issue too

Only 20 years too late.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    looks sick
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol you guys are seriously retarded and hiki was right in his analysis. look at that button layout.
    do we really care about ergonomic controllers anymore

still better than this

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    yea but I mean at least the switch doesnt have the analogs parallell and the dpad is below the left one.
    those are touchpads below the thumbsticks
    Yeah it's for precision like a mouse to solve that puzzle minigame or do quick swipe slides to turn your camera. Real tacticool
    Gaming
    I dunno, I've got a steam controller somewhere and never found a use for the touchpads
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra I dunno, I've got a steam controller somewhere and never found a use for the touchpads

Same, I just gave it away as I found it too awkward. Keyboard and mouse is more my flow.
    yeah of course it is but this isn't a computer it's a handheld and you will need to use a mouse input at some point if it's playing PC games as is. I don't think this thing was ever designed to be hardcore comfy combo grip for street fighter
    We have this saying back in England..it goes something like this

"wot a fucking bag o' shit"
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson We have this saying back in England..it goes something like this

"wot a fucking bag o' shit"

Wouldn't that be crock?
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Wouldn't that be crock?

Not in England no, I never really heard of "crock" in regular use till I came here your 'crock pots' were called hot pots or slow cookers where this nig came from.

Pretty sure 'crock of shit' is an American term.
Jump to Top