User Controls

Fona's Painting Empire

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I am going to start today.
    Even if all I manage to do is go buy a paintbrush I am still going to start today and get this ball rolling.
    Having consulted with a high level painter for many months and doing my research I finally feel it is time for me to either put up or shut up on this idea.
    Also, I have 2 friends who are both pressuring me into working for myself.
    And I do have a painting job coming up. I'd like to try this out.
    Wish me luck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    What do u mean by painting man art or like walls n shit
    paint me nude ;)

^That's what I wanted.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

These painters pants feel big when im standing but seem right when im sitting or taking a knee.
    I guess it is just the style.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    white Sherwin Williams T shirt,, they give them away when you ask usually when you buy paint but I'll bet they will hook u up when you open the cash account.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy

Okay, this is oddly endearing. At first I thought you had a British accent but then I realized you didn’t and then you sounded just like Hank Hill. That was pretty cool beans. Best of luck with your painting endeavors!
    paint me a cat

I like you fona, I feel like you’d be a decent guy to have around to work on shit once I amass my fortune. I mean I know you really don’t know shit about any of this shit your doing but it’s cool.

Move in to one of the bandos round here man live in ur truck till u can get a place idk

Btw where is everyone chatting now adays
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Btw where is everyone chatting now adays

The web cam chatroom?

https://twoseven.xyz/vEuTrnRRVo
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy The web cam chatroom?

https://twoseven.xyz/vEuTrnRRVo

Well it’s not posted on the banner here dawg. I try to not get too close to u degens but I miss penny so ima come say hi soon
    Insurance looks like it will cost around $500 a year for liability.
    I want to know what about u makes u think it’s better to mass sell basically painting walls when you could refine your craft very well and paint 1 painting for min 2k?

Would take education and a lot of hard work but I think I’m more interested in the sociological and anthropological point of view that you believe that’s the best route for you.

Lol soci has me thinking my bad but j.w.

Both are very noble options I just find myself wanting to use my brain more as I gain age, 30, than my body for collecting money for the rest of my life.
    paint a villa
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    here in vermont we get paid 5500 for a small house and up to 80,000 for a big house/ rich guy get away farm
    most ive been paid so far is 12,000 for a farm house, it took 3 months but i was taking my sweet ass time cus it was a nice location and I believe in enjoying life,, also I eat steak all the time just cuz I can
    and Lobsters cuz I can,, so far this year Ive eaten 14 lobsters and a cow
    I am fonaplats webmaster coding a site for him to sell his artwork

Jump to Top