User Controls

Are billionaires evil?

What do you think about this

Bigboi71 Yung Blood
    Billionaires are bad
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    they give money to ppl though
    Prarie Dog Yung Blood
    This is an interesting question. I think some can be evil and some can be good and some just are. Breaking down the world into good, evil, us, them, black, and, white isnt a great way to live. I think, and this is just my humble opinion, that nothing is black and white and that it does us good to look at what shade of grey something is.

Sure a billionaire COULD redistribute their wealth but its the old trolley problem. I think the solution to that problem is to do nothing because your action may have unintended consequences good or bad. The billionaire should do what they want with their wealth because they know and accept what the likely outcomes are. The outcome of forcing them to redistribute it a certain way is not as clear and therefore could result in not only the misfortune of the billionaire losing money that they might otherwise use in a manner they deem responsible but in other people or organizations using that money in irresponsible or detrimental ways.

Good question though!
    its not a good question its just A QUESTION
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I think people just get jelly of success
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I think a cap is needed on billionaires,, 2 billion is not enough money to overpower the world but 10 is enough to fuck shit up.
    no man should be allowed to have more than 2 billion.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    and all men with over two billion should have to be watched for signs of god complex
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT and all men with over two billion should have to be watched for signs of god complex

W-what are you saying?
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by POLECAT and all men with over two billion should have to be watched for signs of god complex
    This is why we have taxes. Let Jeff have his fun, he earned it... Leave that man alone.
    Originally posted by POLECAT I think a cap is needed on billionaires,, 2 billion is not enough money to overpower the world but 10 is enough to fuck shit up.

Like RuneScape?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Giving_Pledge

Originally posted by Solstice Like RuneScape?

That's actually not a cap, it's the 32 bit integer limit 2,147,483,647 (or hexadecimal 7FFFFFFF16)

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Giving_Pledge

That's actually not a cap, it's the 32 bit integer limit 2,147,483,647 (or hexadecimal 7FFFFFFF16)

You can't hold over 2.1 B in coin though right?
    yeah i think you need to buy expensive items and use that to store wealth because the game has limitations on how much currency you can actually store
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by POLECAT I think a cap is needed on billionaires,, 2 billion is not enough money to overpower the world but 10 is enough to fuck shit up.

Imagine being this much of a communist. I was going to say "someone's read their thomas piketty" but you definitely haven't because you're not smart enough lol
    it's not that crazy of an idea and by that I mean I have heard it many times throughout my life

Jump to Top