User Controls

La Zona Norté. The Final Chapter.

TORTILLA Houston
    Edit - I chose a winner thank you all for your participation and PM's. goodbye
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    give it all to casbro/thread
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I thought liver damage could be reversed. And didn’t think people died from HIV anymore.
    Yeah i mean ill move to slab city n build aneffigyin ur honer if u kick me some duckets.

Sorry bout the bug tho, but now u get to rawdawg all the gross hookers u want
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Yeah i mean ill move to slab city n build aneffigyin ur honer if u kick me some duckets.

Sorry bout the bug tho, but now u get to rawdawg all the gross hookers u want

That would be the way to go out. In the ass.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    My life is pretty shitty I lost my job due to being a complete idiot on Xanax, am attempting to go back to school I have 12 credit hours until my associates but I’m trying to find a way to fund this, I’m living in a home my parents own and don’t pay much rent but I’m on unemployment now, but you know me tort and I know you, and I can proudly say I’m not addicted to heroin or fentanyl anymore which I’m sure u remember seeing my skinny ass on tc back in the day.

I’m sorry to hear about your issues man but I truly do hope the best for you and always liked you as a person on tc..

Anyway my bank account has literally never went above 3g

I’m also trying to get a car so I can make it back and forth from school so shit I’d be fucking happy with enough just to get a damn car to get me to school and my girl to work.. anyway I know this is a pipe dream and I’m sure I won’t get shit but if it means anything I’m truly sorry about your condition if this is true and I really do hope you live a long prosperous life

Much love
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Who doesn't need money?

That's like asking who needs water
    Fonaplats seems an obvious choice...or the Humpalot chick who lived in the car with the veteran...though both would probably waste it on model aircraft kits or drugs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I could use some extra money right now.
    So much is on my plate at the moment and financial restrictions are stressing me out.
    Short term (less than a year) goals currently consist of some big things.
    My lease is up in 2 months and I am trying to move which is big deal number 1.
    Big deal number to is that I am planning on starting my own contracting business by the end of the year so I can improve my life drastically for the better although it comes with expenses and start up costs that as of yet I am unable to cover.
    #3 thing I have been working on for a year now is paying off debt and I am on monthly payments which are never late being paid to get my debt squared away.
    It would also be nice if you just didn't have HIV lil' buddy.
    You have already given me the most valuable thing you could possibly ever give and that is your friendship.
    I really hope that if you do have HIV that you will let me do all I can to help out and prolong our friendship.
    Get well soon.
    If anybody gave me 70k I’m definitely spending it on drugs but I’m not doing any of them.

I hope the guy isn’t serious though that’s sad.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I don't know how to show you proof of the things I planning in the near future.
    I believe my thread history should cover pretty much everything I'm ever doing.
    I can send you more details of my goals and how I indeed to go about achieving them and how accomplishing said goals will improve my life.
    If you invest in me and I start making the big bucks you can come stay with me and we can be just like Polecat and Viki.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 If anybody gave me 70k I’m definitely spending it on drugs

First thing I'd do is masturbate furiously.

ETA: ...into a $10 bill
    blaster master victim of incest
    Oh and Oppie...give it to your mum FFS
    can i borrow 20
    Dude. Ur the man.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    nice, GBN did u get da money
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Why move to slab city when we can move to Trona

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by A College Professor