User Controls

guys im renewing the call to mask up

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    due to the new variance of the grand disease of 2020-2021. pull thru this stronger and bigger we can snuff it out keep strong
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I already have the plague. I'll be an anti masker.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I wouldn't fuck around and get that vaccine to you guys putting it off
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    *coof*
    Not in me giving it.. I meant get the vaccine
    Originally posted by Donald Trump *coof*

They lady got it twice and no vaccine. Doesn't she naturally the antigen?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    im going all out with an oxygen tank
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    covid isn't going away. it's a two part bioweapon where the vaccines will target one specific attribute at a time, the virus will mutate, and you'll need an ever increasing regiment of vaccines to immunize yourself from it if you get the vaccine. if you don't, you'll probably have more immunity towards it and each new variant. i plan on basically just ignoring it. i'm not going to die from covid unless that was meant to happen anyways, which im pretty sure it's not, and this planet doesn't have a whole lot longer anyways and it's only getting worse from here on out.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0250780
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian covid isn't going away. it's a two part bioweapon where the vaccines will target one specific attribute at a time, the virus will mutate, and you'll need an ever increasing regiment of vaccines to immunize yourself from it if you get the vaccine. if you don't, you'll probably have more immunity towards it and each new variant. i plan on basically just ignoring it. i'm not going to die from covid unless that was meant to happen anyways, which im pretty sure it's not, and this planet doesn't have a whole lot longer anyways and it's only getting worse from here on out.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0250780

okay yYOUre probably gonna need to wear two masks at the same time
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    In 2020, when the big giant brains like Fauci (who funded the creation of Covid) and the big thick Irish bollox Michael Ryan at the WHP were telling us not to wear masks, I argued for masks. Meanwhile cucks like Captain Falcon argued against them, following medical advice. He later rationalised this by saying that he thought that masks should be reserved for medical professionals or some bullshit like that. It made no sense, he's a moron, as everyone knows.

Weird thing is that despite being a disgusting brainless idiot he was right (WAS, he is currently a major mask-cuck). Masks don't really do shit, and there is no benefit to wearing them. They just don't do shit. They have no benefit, not even the fancy N95/FFP2 ones I was shilling and buying up for myself and my friends back in early 2020.

https://swprs.org/face-masks-evidence/
    Variants don't magically appear within weeks of their forefathers' appearances and spread across the world in weeks under tremendous lockdowns and travel restrictions. Only a born idiot dropped on their head as a baby would think that would even be a possibility.
    Fully chipped up, no need for a mask.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Fully chipped up, no need for a mask.

wrong
    cigreting Dark Matter
    oke me mask up
    Even the N95 mask can only filter down to 0.3nm, but coronavirus particles are as small as 0.04nm in size and are airborne. So wearing a mask is as idiotic and useless as erecting a chainlink fence to keep the mosquitos out, and the only way you're not going to inhale an airborne coronavirus particle with a mask on is to stop breathing.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Even the N95 mask can only filter down to 0.3nm, but coronavirus particles are as small as 0.04nm in size and are airborne. So wearing a mask is as idiotic and useless as erecting a chainlink fence to keep the mosquitos out, and the only way you're not going to inhale an airborne coronavirus particle with a mask on is to stop breathing.

but what if the mosquito hit the chain instead of the openings in the chain? head-on collision
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Even the N95 mask can only filter down to 0.3nm, but coronavirus particles are as small as 0.04nm in size and are airborne. So wearing a mask is as idiotic and useless as erecting a chainlink fence to keep the mosquitos out, and the only way you're not going to inhale an airborne coronavirus particle with a mask on is to stop breathing.

I thought it was 95nmp but it means it only enhancements out 95 percent on average. I mean, 5 percent chance? that sucks but it helps you a bit then. just stay away from unmasked people looking ill af
    It only takes a few particles for an infection, so it doesn't matter if even 99.9% is blocked. The 99.9% doesn't matter, because it only takes the 0.01% to get you. When you're dealing with an airborne virus like a coronavirus, there is NO WAY to prevent or even reduce infection. And that's a fact. Everyone is eventually going to COVID-19. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next month, maybe not next year, but you WILL get COVID-19. It's not even a question. The rich, the poor, the great, the small, the old, the young, the healthy, the sick, the vulnerable, the not vulnerable - it doesn't matter your situation, you WILL be getting it eventually. Battling the inevitable is a fool's errand.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It only takes a few particles for an infection, so it doesn't matter if even 99.9% is blocked. The 99.9% doesn't matter, because it only takes the 0.01% to get you. When you're dealing with an airborne virus like a coronavirus, there is NO WAY to prevent or even reduce infection. And that's a fact. Everyone is eventually going to COVID-19. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next month, maybe not next year, but you WILL get COVID-19. It's not even a question. The rich, the poor, the great, the small, the old, the young, the healthy, the sick, the vulnerable, the not vulnerable - it doesn't matter your situation, you WILL be getting it eventually. Battling the inevitable is a fool's errand.

Th3ere was some freaky "Fortune Teller" who stated that a great virus (And I think it named SARS which is corona virus aka CoVid) and then it will suddenly go away in either 2 or 3 years. I forget that part. but will return with a vengeance 2030. I think it was in some popular novel some decades back.

Do you know of this. Because this might be it for us. this might be the 1/3rd world.
    And more and more people in Zen and Buddha and J'ew secular believe in End time. Shits all fucked up.

This is also a good reason to take Gabapentin with Lexapro. it makes you worry so much less. I would not be this calm. I'm just looking at one day at a time. You 20-30 year olds should stop avoiding the "Fake and Gay" vaccine and just take it.
    There's billions of utter morons out there who actually think we're going to win a 6,000-year-old war with microbes with useless cloth masks and for-profit concoctions. That's how dumbed-down brainwashed they really are. These people literally have IQs in the double digits.
Jump to Top