User Controls

Video Editing Software

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Preferably open source. I was thinking of splicing up videos to sequence in time with music so I doubt I'd need anything special. Anyone done any video editing before?
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    https://www.cgpeers.com/

there's still time to register, you have 24 hours.

just get adobe aftereffects.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Just torrent, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After-Effects and/or Sony Vegas. These tools are the Photoshop of video editing, and i much prefer Photoshop to GIMP any day.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    torrent site? I use torrentleech and yeah, adobe premiere or aftereffects is the first thing most people say. I was hoping someone had tried lunix/OS stuff to save me the trouble of testing out the 10 or so packages available

also I've gotten used to gimp, much prefer the interface over photoshop and don't go deep enough into drawing etc. to need the extra features
    i would make runescape music videos to breaking benjamin in 6th grade with a freeware screen recorder and iMovie
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    cgpeers is a really nice private tracker, registration is open for 48 hours on the 1st and 15th. torrentleech is some skanky russian ransomware tier shit.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by snab_snib cgpeers is a really nice private tracker, registration is open for 48 hours on the 1st and 15th. torrentleech is some skanky russian ransomware tier shit.

>skanky russian ransomware tier shit.

I thought youtube had a built in one.
    Merlin Houston
    I use OpenShot, if all you want to do is string a few clips together I don't see any point bothering with cracked software. Nothing morally against it I'd just rather type one command and have it installed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Merlin Houston
    Also within a month some kike is going to claim ownership of the song and place adverts on the video to steal shekels from you.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the holy ghost i would make runescape music videos to breaking benjamin in 6th grade with a freeware screen recorder and iMovie

do it to im blue in wmv liek its 2009 agayn biches
    Parker Brother Yung Blood [the valiantly arthrosporous wyatt]
    I use Kdenlive for video editing in Linux. You might also give Blender a try. I've never used its video editing capabilities, but I've heard good things.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I have used premeir. Dont know how much it changed since then but it was a good one. If you want to install something quick find a download of filmora. A reg key is easy to find. Just dont connect to the internet when you reg or use it. Its pretty basic though.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Parker Brother I use Kdenlive for video editing in Linux. You might also give Blender a try. I've never used its video editing capabilities, but I've heard good things.

Same here. It's free and runs on Linux. I've used Blender but not for editing video. Blender is more for animation and 3D art.
Jump to Top