User Controls

I'm taking it up the ass for money and not crying.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    That is how I feel about where I stand at my job.
    I cant fuck up and be late or miss any days or Ill risk pointing out and being terminated.
    They wont hire me until at least October or November.
    My goal now is to just take it and try not to complain while I'm at least making some money.
    Once I get a new apartment I will start looking for new work.
    Just needed to type it out.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    whoa whoa!

i said you only had to deep throat my cock -- not insert it into your asshole... that's kind of gay.

Originally posted by Fonaplats My goal now is to just take it and try not to complain while I'm at least making some money.
    Once I get a new apartment I will start looking for new work.
    Just needed to type it out.

now that's thr attitude i like, champ... ill be high on dextroamphetamine though so it may take several hours to get that load out my nutsack and on to your face but your jaw muscles shouldnt be too bad.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by STER0S whoa whoa!

i said you only had to deep throat my cock – not insert it into your asshole… that's kind of gay.

oral sex is more intimate than buttsecsk.
    lets start a niggasin.space onlyfans
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny oral sex is more intimate than buttsecsk.

Well yeah fucking someone in the ass isn't about intimacy its about degrading and dominating someone
    Originally posted by Solstice Well yeah fucking someone in the ass isn't about intimacy its about degrading and dominating someone

degrading is cringe
    I've got $6 in my wallet..which is nothing to cry about.
    Originally posted by Solstice Well yeah fucking someone in the ass isn't about intimacy its about degrading and dominating someone

theres nothing dominating or powerful at all with inserting your penis into the most untouched, dirtiest and unseen part of another mans body.

its like breaking in into a landfil, it doesnt make you a real mccoys.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Have to agree with Vincent there.

The best way to dominate a man is fuck his woman.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Have to agree with Vincent there.

The best way to dominate a man is fuck his woman.

daughter if and whenever possible.

wives are worthless after prolonged marriage.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've got $6 in my wallet..which is nothing to cry about.

Value Village shopping spree after work?
    Originally posted by stl1 Value Village shopping spree after work?

in between work.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've got $6 in my wallet..which is nothing to cry about.

3 $2 bills.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    In Jiggly Booty's case that's 2 $3 bills.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood degrading is cringe

That's fucking rich coming from you
    Liberalized sexuality is just as bad as the 50 pronouns 200 genders Xey/Zem/Ender/bipoly

If you can only get off by being "degraded" there is something wrong with you. Rape and sexual assault kept that behavior in check but now it's free wheeling IM A WHORE CHOKE ME but also believe it's rape to stare at a woman's ankles.

and the kike rubs his hands and laughs.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny in between work.

I like a person who pays attention.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I like a person who pays attention.

when stealing company property isnt enough ...
    WellHung Black Hole
    ur a whiny, annoying faggot.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny when stealing company property isnt enough …

Being an integral part of the company and using said items for their intended purpose (aka wiping my ass or filling with trash) I don't see it as stealing, especially as I sometimes work from home.
Jump to Top