User Controls

I sent a link to the site to a woman

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Just putting Candy on notice if she posts. She’s a cat lady but doesn’t have any cats. I haven’t met her she lives somewhere else but has seen my dick.
    And she’s a catless cat lady because she’s a conservative and wants to be married or some shit. So I think the magatards will like her. I tried to tell her she needs to get pregnant and get on welfare but she listens to Jordan Peterson 😕
    does she like cocaine
    Probably not. Quick Mix Ready would love her though.
    What a hussy!
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 What a hussy!

I doubt she will post now. She’s kind of mercurial and Alex Jones or somebody has her down in the dumps about Biden ending the world or something. That’s another reason she can’t reproduce too.
    Ooh what's her ASL and how old is she and lication
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The OG niggas will just chase her off anyway like they have 95% of the ones that came from DH.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The OG niggas will just chase her off anyway like they have 95% of the ones that came from DH.

If a lady is against the idea of snorting a fat line of cocaine we don't want them here
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If a lady is against the idea of snorting a fat line of cocaine we don't want them here

So gay
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So gay

How is it gay, when it's so macho and says a lot about him?
    Using the word "macho" is also gay
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    thats seriously rich coming from a migtoe
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So gay

shut up faggot

meth bong

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I doubt she will post now. She’s kind of mercurial and Alex Jones or somebody has her down in the dumps about Biden ending the world or something. That’s another reason she can’t reproduce too.

Send her ass to the MAGA thread.
    Originally posted by A College Professor thats seriously rich coming from a migtoe

bigtoes still go the the asian spa dude...it just means you're not falling for the "relationshp" bullshit again
    Originally posted by stl1 Send her ass to the MAGA thread.

I sent her this thread. And I was trying to set her up with QMR. She probably reads it.
Jump to Top