User Controls

Western media use images of PRO-government rally, protest in Miami to illustrate Cuban unrest as Havana warns of ‘soft coup

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    https://www.rt.com/news/529147-western-media-cuba-photos/

Fuck the United States. I’m thinking of getting a Che Guevara t-shirt.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Cia up to it's regular shit again
    Y'all hiring, cuba's gay I'll help.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Number13 Cia up to it's regular shit again
    Y'all hiring, cuba's gay I'll help.

CIAniggers get the wall
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I have been able to always buy their cigars. Americans are stupid, banning imports of a product is anti capitalist.

Pretty sad when a literal communist government is more willing to do business than MURICA.

That's what I don't understand, all these communist countries still sell shit so what the fuck is the problem.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 CIAniggers get the wall

ay fuck it man it's gonna happen anyway might as well get money for it
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I only recently learned that the "Tiananmen Square" bullshit was due to George Soros being ordered to pull out of China, and basically arranging a big jedi massive going away party.

Learning that I suddenly realised, I support the guys in the tanks, not the guy with the shopping bags. They should have run over the cunt, or, if they were feeling charitable that day, gotten out and beaten the shit out of him.

Originally posted by Donald Trump

I wish they'd have just ran him over. Nothing worse that fucking protestors blocking the road.
Jump to Top