User Controls

All this money 🥵🥵🥵

Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    I'm going to have to start lifting with my knees.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    why'd you commit arson lol
    can a NIGGER hold 20
    Originally posted by STER0S why'd you commit arson lol

Human error.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood can a NIGGER hold 20

I'd give you a coupon for the block19, but imgur don't work on nis. I posted it on here before, that one with the lego.
    Originally posted by Cly Human error.

Do you think it suspicious that I made a simple miscalculation? Is it not an anamoly that the savior of our entire reality just so happened to be born on this planet? Come on now, I'm giving you a chance here.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Cly Human error.

You told me that you meant to do it and then started laughing a bunch because you got a slap on the wrist.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats You told me that you meant to do it and then started laughing a bunch because you got a slap on the wrist.

OOOOOOOooohhh SAUCY! damnit weeja!!!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Cly Do you think it suspicious that I made a simple miscalculation? Is it not an anamoly that the savior of our entire reality just so happened to be born on this planet? Come on now, I'm giving you a chance here.

im not waisting whatever cognitive-function i have left to figure out the logistics behind the motive of your charge and second you're not god reincarnated in being-form

but to be on the safe side then my bad for all da sins i commited dawg my bad

were u responsible for that lightning strike on that memorial because if so u gotta teach me how u did that
Jump to Top