User Controls

My job wont give me health insurance.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I know I am a temp but I am pretty sure after 90 days I was suppose to be eligible for at least health insurance.
    Im extra annoyed now.
    Can't get medicaide either because I make too much money.
    Where the fuck is my Goodrx cuz I need it now.
    good.

89% of employees who got their medical insurance fell ill within the first week of getting medical insurance.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Why dont you ask hr
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by cigreting Why dont you ask hr

I did.
    They said no.
    The system is designed like that intentionally, to fuck you over.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Why would they give u health insurance. What r U gonna give to THEM that's what they want to know and by the way next time u want to talk to HR make sure u clock out first
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 … and by the way next time u want to talk to HR make sure u clock out first

... and when he goes to the bathroom.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I don't care that they won't give me benefits.
    I care that I thought that they did.
    My plan wasn't for a long term no insurance having temp job.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    you're wasting your time being a peasant <no offense> in ohio... cum to cali where everything is forked over to the homeless on tax payer's dime

my cousin is technically homeless but has health coverage that covers her benzos and opiate prescriptions along with a 200 monthly ebt card

the thing though is she is bullshitting on all her paperwork and mooches off our wealthy aunt

either that or get ur ass to a trade school
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by STER0S you're wasting your time being a peasant <no offense> in ohio… cum to cali where everything is forked over to the homeless on tax payer's dime

my cousin is technically homeless but has health coverage that covers her benzos and opiate prescriptions along with a 200 monthly ebt card

the thing though is she is bullshitting on all her paperwork and mooches off our wealthy aunt

either that or get ur ass to a trade school

is ur ant hot
    If they will not give it you then take it. Go into the HR office and take a bunch of forms, fill them out and send it to the health insurance provider using the company fax.

It's not even illegal
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's not even illegal

Couldn't they get you on being a hothead?
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Couldn't they get you on being a hothead?

Just say you thought they were testing you and you were just taking initiative.
Jump to Top