User Controls

LOL Haiti

this video is from 4 months ago LMAO I saw this in my youtube history.

in case you haven't heard

No one cares about that shithole.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    another cheap, low quality regime change.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny another cheap, low quality regime change.

yet we should be worrying about russia apparently meddling in US elections, it was such a high quality coup that no one can articulate how the fuck they did it or who.

Amazing!
    Originally posted by Kev yet we should be worrying about russia apparently meddling in US elections, it was such a high quality coup that no one can articulate how the fuck they did it or who.

Amazing!

What's the dealio with you and Russia all of a sudden, did you buy a wife or something from there?
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

Lol @this kids shirt. 2:30 mark
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood this video is from 4 months ago LMAO I saw this in my youtube history.

Chimps, plain and simple.
    You're just too stupid to understand anything outside your own country
    Lol
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What's the dealio with you and Russia all of a sudden, did you buy a wife or something from there?

all of a sudden? what are you talking about? i have been calling this idiocy out since my join date.

the media for the past 5 years couldnt shut the fuck up about RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    OP is laughing like that's not going to be him in 1-2 years
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian OP is laughing like that's not going to be him in 1-2 years

I would be happier if someone killed my president
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev all of a sudden? what are you talking about? i have been calling this idiocy out since my join date.

the media for the past 5 years couldnt shut the fuck up about RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Anyone remember when the shitlibs all started assuming Melania was Russian, because all those countries over there must be in Russia after all.
    Originally posted by Kev all of a sudden? what are you talking about? i have been calling this idiocy out since my join date.

I mean Russia in general not just this...you went on about them in the WW2 discussion the other day.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

Anyone remember when the shitlibs all started assuming Melania was Russian, because all those countries over there must be in Russia after all.

she was born in soviet union wasnt she.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

He'd make a better Bond than that black chick they have chosen for the next movie...SMH as the lovely Miss Moneypenny would say
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He'd make a better Bond than that black chick they have chosen for the next movie…SMH as the lovely Miss Moneypenny would say

lol wut ?

theyre having niggress as bond ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny lol wut ?

theyre having niggress as bond ?

Yup.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a34585204/lashana-lynch-new-007-james-bond-no-time-to-die/
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yup.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a34585204/lashana-lynch-new-007-james-bond-no-time-to-die/

arhahahahahah.

mundo cunt.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny she was born in soviet union wasnt she.

Yugoslavia wasn't technically in the USSR
Jump to Top