User Controls

Bag of shit, express VPN

I signed up with Express VPN on Sunday specifically so I could use BBC Iplayer and I was also interested in installing the VPN on my router.

So everything was fine up till 5 mins before the England game started on iplayer and then the feed stopped...googling around it turns out Iplayer has most of the VPNs servers blocked and on top of that they no longer support PPTP on the VPN router...the 2 only reasons I signed up.

The reason I picked them is because they made a big deal about using Iplayer with their VPN AND I had a guide from there website on installing it on my PPTP router.

Fucking bullshitterrres. I called can canceled like 3hrs after I signed up.

Avoid.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lul, didn't know those services were blocking vpn endpoints now

use mullvad

not sure if they support PPTP though
    I'll have a look.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I signed up with Express VPN on Sunday specifically so I could use BBC Iplayer and I was also interested in installing the VPN on my router.

So everything was fine up till 5 mins before the England game started on iplayer and then the feed stopped…googling around it turns out Iplayer has most of the VPNs servers blocked and on top of that they no longer support PPTP on the VPN router…the 2 only reasons I signed up.

The reason I picked them is because they made a big deal about using Iplayer with their VPN AND I had a guide from there website on installing it on my PPTP router.

Fucking bullshitterrres. I called can canceled like 3hrs after I signed up.

Avoid.

the extent you went just so that you get to see men.

big, sweaty men.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the extent you went just so that you get to see men.

big, sweaty men.

Actually it was the ball play I was interested in.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Actually it was the ball play I was interested in.

i said the same thing at the girls football match but their daddies are having none of it.
    I don't trust any of those big name VPN companies because it only takes about 10 mins to ping all their servers and block them.

Nord was 2nd on my list...but at least they said they didn't support PPTP upfront.

Guess I need to get a newer router too.
    so much for the world at your finger tips.

lol.
    I was forced to use and illegal streaming service to watch the game.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't trust any of those big name VPN companies because it only takes about 10 mins to ping all their servers and block them.

don't those fags claim not to keep logs
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I was forced to use and illegal streaming service to watch the game.

the worst possible punishment.

sat thru all 90 minutes and lost.
    Originally posted by aldra don't those fags claim not to keep logs

It probably just means usernames and passwords were compromised.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

the worst possible punishment.

sat thru all 90 minutes and lost.

WRONG, England won. The NWO just change the result like they did with the USA elections.
    Bueno motherfucker
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson WRONG, England won. The NWO just change the result like they did with the USA elections.

i was disappointed there wasnt a riot.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra don't those fags claim not to keep logs

yeah, CLAIM not to

they all keep logs, morons

avoid at all costs for anything shadier than copyright infringement
Jump to Top