User Controls

a chinese delicacy - Virgin Boy Eggs

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Virgin boy eggs are a traditional dish of Dongyang, Zhejiang, China in which eggs are boiled in the urine of young boys who were presumably peasants, preferably under the age of ten. …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

Virgin boy eggs are widely accepted as a time-honored tradition of the city, rather than considered taboo like most other cultures.[1] Boy egg vendors go to elementary schools in the city where they collect urine from young boys, preferably under the age of ten. The children, having been raised in the city and its culture, are used to the practice. As young boys would in schools from many other cultures, they excuse themselves from class when they feel the urge to urinate. However, instead of going to the restroom, they relieve themselves in the basin that the vendors place

Bummy, what u fink?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    How much is virgin boy pee worth per gallon? And how can they tell the difference? I have a bunch of urinals in Trump Tower I could put basins under.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump How much is virgin boy pee worth per gallon? And how can they tell the difference? I have a bunch of urinals in Trump Tower I could put basins under.

it really doesnt matter if the boys are virgin tho.

it works as long as the boys testicles are working and their pees are flush with pubescent testosterone.
    I prefer whore eggs
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I prefer whore eggs

more estrogen ?
Jump to Top