User Controls

My crappy job.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    About to begin another week of grueling never end.
    Shit completely sucks until paychecks send.
    Place so broke, no one can mend.
    I wonder what tonight I'll tend.
    I'd like to see it blown away by the wind.
    At least you're not going home to Chell.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Solstice At least you're not going home to Chell.

actually he is, she kicked out chuck for stealing her chuckbook and using it to buy beer and gasoline
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Fona learn a trade you seem like a guy that can learn shit.
    HVAC, Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic get into a program.
    In ten years you could be making bank!!
    Own your own home and a new car or truck whatever.
    You can do it!!
    It will be hard but it's going to worth it.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Fona learn a trade you seem like a guy that can learn shit.
    You can do it!!

he should definitely be a service plumber because he is so amused by poop and pee
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Fona learn a trade you seem like a guy that can learn shit.
    You can do it!!

those are *services*, not trade.

being those arent more different than being barristas, hair dressers, waitresses or even prostitutes,
    lets all live on the land
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood lets all live on the land

no one here is living underground yet.
    sorry i meant off the land
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny those are *services*, not trade.

being those arent more different than being barristas, hair dressers, waitresses or even prostitutes,

You clearly don't have any idea what you are talking about.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood sorry i meant off the land

We already do, where the fuck do you think the avocados on your avocado toast comes from? space?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson We already do, where the fuck do you think the avocados on your avocado toast comes from? space?

mexico
    Originally posted by AngryOnion You clearly don't have any idea what you are talking about.

do you.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood mexico

Well that's like outer space I suppose
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    my mom n pop and I built an underground house in the late 70's to live in in arkansas
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no one here is living underground yet.

That is an interesting comment. Because I was reading the bible (can't find the verse, Its Rev: 9 something) and its about God placing the marking on the forehead of those Saved which I'm wondering what that marking is. It wouldnt be 666. those are the lost. and that they would hide in caves and the rocks would come down and shut them in. but is that a punishment for hiding or to protect them?

I'm sure our onsite Minister SpectraL knows the answer to this.

the other option is to get ripped drunk and pop some barbiturates and go to sleep. put on your purple Nikes like the Heaven Gate's cult or whatever represents you.

there is a film that the Heavens Gate Cult made with Aliens and shit. I saw it on TV when I was younger and it was weird seeing them on TV being interviewed before they dosed out. less frightening than Jonestown horror. they didnt force children into their sickness. so they all seemed to went out the way they wanted to. Chase Hail-Bop's comet tail
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by POLECAT my mom n pop and I built an underground house in the late 70's to live in in arkansas

How do you do that without the drones or county planes that do land photos to see if people are building illegally? like most counties is anything over 120 sq ft requires a building permit. you get one, they have to return and tell you it passes. which lets them know you're building something without hiding it. like if you want it as a bomb shelter or a survival prepper dorm. so people at the county can come and raid it when the endtimes comes and they have a map of all the preppers and their shit LOL
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well that's like outer space I suppose

just because aliens are coming in from mexhico doesnt mean mexhico is outer space.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny just because aliens are coming in from mexhico doesnt mean mexhico is outer space.

well you' think they were outta space the way they pack 10 families in 1 house
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson well you' think they were outta space the way they pack 10 families in 1 house

most immigrants do that, including irishes and italians.
Jump to Top