User Controls

My Heart goes out to Harrison Ford's family

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    It seems Harrison Ford had injured his shoulder in the making of Indiana Jones 5.

More news to come.
    WellHung Black Hole
    ur a loser.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'l make you looser
    i hope he dies and then you die schizo hollywood kikel FUCK YOU i'm coming to jeff hunter berkley bay in walnut crik to crack your fucking head open PUNK and your fucking skateboard you FBI skateboard agent just like Malice WHO YOU KILLED
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i hope he dies and then you die schizo hollywood kikel FUCK YOU i'm coming to jeff hunter berkley bay in walnut crik to crack your fucking head open PUNK and your fucking skateboard you FBI skateboard agent just like Malice WHO YOU KILLED

I don't know why everyone thinks I'm a skateboarder. I'm not that good at it. I used to ride quad wheel skates when inlines were coming out around late 70s or 80? me and my friend stuck with quads and I wasnt that good.

it's interesting you stated skateboard. you're not the first. so you must be one of them all this time. you're not going to see me skate down a fucking steep ass hill like in San Francisco or Oakland. unless you mean luge board on a regular skateboard. I've seen dudes stack in the Oakland Hills and end up with knarly ass road rashes. I tried it.

I'm not Hollywood. I am interested in Indie. Hollywood is a fucking mess and commercials would be cool. but I want to make movies not be a fucking actor. that shit is tough. memory ability or improve lines.

I dont know what happen to Red. Someone spoke to him. He claims I ratted him and Beeno out or is larping this. I never did. I did tell on Hiki when I was newish and he popped in here talking about his will to take out a school yard and then came on here giving a date and time for a Synagoug. I mean.. that's not ratting out. unless you're into seeing people murdered and hoping to tell everyone you witnessed it first hand. just like 9/11. "didn't take it serious cause of John Tutor"

I'm tired and you're starting to bug me Scron.
    Also Beeno stop harrassing Gigi
    I AM THE ONE HARASSING GIGI AND I'm GOING TO FUCKING KILL HER!! FUCK THAT BITCH I AM PUTTING YOUR NAME ON MORE LISTS RIGHT NOW

MessageBomber.Com

BlowUpThePhone.Com

But I'm moving forward and contacting every federal agency with a cyber stalker division. The positive responses from them thus far have been amazing! Like vindictive sharks attacking their enemies.

It's led to many other investigations associated with my stalkers. And now I legally carry a gun as they've been seen pulling in/out my driveway.

They've tracked me exclusively through Google.

If Jeff, Robert, and Lauren sickos are reading this, I'm prepared to die defending myself and will never rest until you are all in prison and forever banned from the net. You've made my whole life miserable from false credit reports to almost losing my home. And now you're targeting my family, employer, and close friends who don't do the internet.

Anyone else reading this; NEVER visit literotica forums or the site itself nor It's affiliates. It's a haven for webmaster endorsed paid posters. pedophiles, and cyberstalkers. They sell EVERYTHING about you through FB and Twitter.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I don't know why everyone thinks I'm a skateboarder. I'm not that good at it. I used to ride quad wheel skates when inlines were coming out around late 70s or 80? me and my friend stuck with quads and I wasnt that good.

it's interesting you stated skateboard. you're not the first. so you must be one of them all this time. you're not going to see me skate down a fucking steep ass hill like in San Francisco or Oakland. unless you mean luge board on a regular skateboard. I've seen dudes stack in the Oakland Hills and end up with knarly ass road rashes. I tried it.

I'm not Hollywood. I am interested in Indie. Hollywood is a fucking mess and commercials would be cool. but I want to make movies not be a fucking actor. that shit is tough. memory ability or improve lines.

I dont know what happen to Red. Someone spoke to him. He claims I ratted him and Beeno out or is larping this. I never did. I did tell on Hiki when I was newish and he popped in here talking about his will to take out a school yard and then came on here giving a date and time for a Synagoug. I mean.. that's not ratting out. unless you're into seeing people murdered and hoping to tell everyone you witnessed it first hand. just like 9/11. "didn't take it serious cause of John Tutor"

Shut the fuck up kikel schizo i'm gonna take a train and a plane and maybe a few automobiles to your kikel hollywood walnut creek. I already know where you live and i'm gonna PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE kick your door in hold you down and FORCE FEED you some fuking medication.

It's not even wrong or illegal you are a menace you need to be locked up (in someones basement) and tortured and fucked with because you have no suffered enough. Take your meds and shut the fuck up you schizo
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I mean.. that's not ratting out. unless you're into seeing people murdered and hoping to tell everyone you witnessed it first hand. just like 9/11.

Yes it is ratting you fucking rat and yes I would like to witness you and Gigi being murdered. I'll fly a plane into your house just like 9/11
    I slept for 4 to 5 hours and got up, ate dinner at 9pm and went to Berkeley and found out pot dispensaries aren't open after 8pm or 9pm. I ran out of sativa. No one sells it. Few people want it but it's stimulating and not a shitty indica sedate weed .
    Pot in general sucks but sativa is spiritual and doesn't counter my meds.
    Everything Scron said shows he's unbalanced and needs to stop being a fucking filthy meth user. You fucking weird psycho fuck. STFU or I will virtually Will your face to come off with bad acne. I will astro project and fuck your face with pour clotting cooking oil with mega doses of trans fatty acid and rat turds from behind your stove..you peg legged crabby patty
    Originally posted by aldra I'l make you looser

your going to need to use your knee.

p/s; i cant find any image of people shoving their bended knee into assholes. the limit of depravity has been found.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I slept for 4 to 5 hours and got up, ate dinner at 9pm and went to Berkeley and found out pot dispensaries aren't open after 8pm or 9pm. I ran out of sativa. No one sells it. Few people want it but it's stimulating and not a shitty indica sedate weed .
    Everything Scron said shows he's unbalanced and needs to stop being a fucking filthy meth user. You fucking weird psycho fuck. STFU or I will virtually Will your face to come off with bad acne. I will astro project and fuck your face with pour clotting cooking oil with mega doses of trans fatty acid and rat turds from behind your stove..you peg legged crabby patty

ur a schizo pal you know what we do to schizos around here????
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood ur a schizo pal you know what we do to schizos around here????

what
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I slept for 4 to 5 hours and got up, ate dinner at 9pm and went to Berkeley and found out pot dispensaries aren't open after 8pm or 9pm. I ran out of sativa. No one sells it. Few people want it but it's stimulating and not a shitty indica sedate weed .

Sativa is in as high of demand as ever and every place that sells weed sells it. It's not rare at all, its probably more popular than indica honestly.
    Overrated actor in overrated movies
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    his name means harris, of ford
    Who cares? He's a piece of shit.
    Originally posted by A College Professor his name means harris, of ford

The son of Harris Ford; Sr Clan Founder
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Who cares? He's a piece of shit.

Anyone who bears false witness of harboring a copy of a thread that would possibly lead to more arrests of the worst foreign related terrorist attack on American soil and claims to be a Christian has no room to judge a well loved performer of Arts and Entertainment. No I'm not idolizing him, but what have you done besides troll and falsely Represent our Lord and Savior. I'm asking you now, do you truly have it or get off on seeing me ask you for it?
    Originally posted by Solstice Sativa is in as high of demand as ever and every place that sells weed sells it. It's not rare at all, its probably more popular than indica honestly.

I will se if it's there. Indica is shit teir unless you're really sick with AIDS
Jump to Top