User Controls

And this was how I overcame White Supremacy today.

bought some cornflakes recently because theyre on sale. i didnt have any fresh milk so i was thinking about using powdered milk as a substitute because thats what the instruction said. MIX WITH MILK.

then it hit me like an IED.

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW THE WHITE MEN WANT ME TO EAT !!!

so no, i put my milk powder back and filled my 10 inch bowl with 3/4 full of luke warm water. then i added my superior chinese soysauce, pictured here.

then after pouring in the cornflakes i added a few shakes of finely ground superior sarawakian nigger pepper.

yes, it says spic but its really nigger pepper.

and of course, since white men would be expecting me to eat this with white mens spoon, i resisted.

i used an authentic, genuine, superior chinese soup spoon instead, as pictured.

yes. mein kampf have succeeded again and white supremacy has been repulsed, beaten and pushed back.

i bet yall negroes still be eating it like your white masser commanded you to.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    My grandmother once told me that someone she knew didn't know to eat cornflakes with milk, and tried eating them with water.

BTW rice milk is good. Are you asians all lactose intolerant anyway?

Cow milk is reserved as the official drink of white supremacists: https://www.peta.org/blog/cows-milk-perfect-drink-supremacists/
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I wear white painters pants a white shirt a, white soxs and white tenni shoes
    Originally posted by Donald Trump My grandmother once told me that someone she knew didn't know to eat cornflakes with milk, and tried eating them with water.

BTW rice milk is good. Are you asians all lactose intolerant anyway?

Cow milk is reserved as the official drink of white supremacists: https://www.peta.org/blog/cows-milk-perfect-drink-supremacists/

i dont kno. i think lactose intollerance have something to do with quantity.

i have no problem drinking a mug, ie, 500ml, but if i drank the whole 1 liter carton my next day shit is going to be yellow liquid.
    Originally posted by POLECAT I wear white painters pants a white shirt a, white soxs and white tenni shoes

what negroes wear.
    bought some genuine italian pasta because theyre on sale again. pastas are really an inferior type of food because they take ages to cook compared to instant noodles. it is both carbon intensive and energy inefficient.

its no wonder italians are being relegated to the anals of european history.

to eat pasta you have to have pasta sauces but this is exactly how WHITE MEN would want you to eat pastas. this is WHITE SUPREMACY. cant have that.

for those of you who already have your hands jabbed into your waist, this is how:

one spoon-overflowing-full of superior chinese chilli oil.

what im missing now is some superior korean soyabean paste due to the niche nature of it.

but still the whole thing was still edible without the soyabean paste, but once i get it my pasta will be anti white supremacy and perfect.

and it goes without saying the pasta was consumed with my superior chopped sticks.

vinny 2, white supremacy 0.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by POLECAT I wear white painters pants a white shirt a, white soxs and white tenni shoes

The Feds will be adding stripes to those soon.
    Originally posted by stl1 The Feds will be adding stripes to those soon.

this isnt the 1920s.

theyre going to dye it orange,
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny bought some genuine italian pasta because theyre on sale again. pastas are really an inferior type of food because they take ages to cook compared to instant noodles. it is both carbon intensive and energy inefficient.

its no wonder italians are being relegated to the anals of european history.

to eat pasta you have to have pasta sauces but this is exactly how WHITE MEN would want you to eat pastas. this is WHITE SUPREMACY. cant have that.

for those of you who already have your hands jabbed into your waist, this is how:

one spoon-overflowing-full of superior chinese chilli oil.

what im missing now is some superior korean soyabean paste due to the niche nature of it.

but still the whole thing was still edible without the soyabean paste, but once i get it my pasta will be anti white supremacy and perfect.

and it goes without saying the pasta was consumed with my superior chopped sticks.

vinny 2, white supremacy 0.

lao gan ma spicy chili crisp on top of macaroni n cheez ispretty dank
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked lao gan ma spicy chili crisp on top of macaroni n cheez ispretty dank

lol.

lao gan ma means old step mom. the first thing that came to my mind is incest and rape, young and old.

does she look like woman.

this brand isnt as spicy as its color suggests.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i bet yall negroes still be eating it like your white masser commanded you to.

No, I prefer raisin bran.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Asian American isn't a race.
Jump to Top