User Controls

You're son wants to wear a dress and heels to prom. What should you do?

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I recommend finding him a 1920s-style “flapper” dress, as these are designed for a flat-chested figure. Guys usually look horrible in dresses because most dresses are tailored to fit a big bust and noticeable hips, but flapper-style favoured a “boyish” figure.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    suicide
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    fuck HER in the ass
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Murder my child for the honour of the family
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Damn it ouija.
    Slap him upside the head and make threats on his life.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I would tell him how proud I am to be his dad and offer to drive him there and then i would say hey son..I love you, as he got out of my car . He'd look back at me and we would have this moment of eye contact and he'd be like 'wow dad, really, yiu really love me even though how I am?'

Yes son. Yes I love you no matter what. Have the best prom ever, son. I'm so proud of you.

Gee thanks dad!

Then I would get out of the car and chase him into the prom venue and pour a bunch of gasoline all over him and myself and light a match killing us together
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Promise?
    Jeff Hunter did 9/11
    Xlite African Astronaut
    I would shake my head in shame and leave "to get cigarettes"
    Originally posted by aldra suicide

pussy.

a strong, masculine father would be supportive of his son, and show him what real men do to anyone in pretty dress and heels.

no holds barred.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny pussy.

a strong, masculine father would be supportive of his son, and show him what real men do to anyone in pretty dress and heels.

no holds barred.

Soooo... the father would... drop his pants?
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Soooo… the father would… drop his pants?

eventually, yes.
    Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    Let him do it but bully him before anyone else has a chance to
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga Let him do it but bully him before anyone else has a chance to

is that what your father did before he send you off to dance in his friends houses.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is that what your father did before he send you off to dance in his friends houses.

No only mongoloid fathers do that
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga No only mongoloid fathers do that

im pretty sure bacha bazi is YOUR culture.
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga No only mongoloid fathers do that

Mongolian.
    It's a largely mongoloidian problem

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mongolia-abuse-protests-idUSKBN1H709L
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    LOL
Jump to Top