User Controls

My girlfriend is a stupid basic ass dumb cunt bjtch

Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    I showed her this image and tried to tell her what it was about.

She went "mmmmHMMMMMM?" Like a dumb bitch ass cunt whore faggot bigger retarded basic bitch whore
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    nobody listens to the radio anymore anyway
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jeff Hunter did 9/11
    you sound like a retarded faggot too that shows a girl a picture of space and then gets angry like a mental patient. She was too busy thinking about getting herself a real man to care about you, loser
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    She prolly thought “damn thats a fucked up looking butthole. is it his butthole? Thats fucked up.”
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked She prolly thought “damn thats a fucked up looking butthole. is it his butthole? Thats fucked up.”

The Chocolatey Way
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked She prolly thought “damn thats a fucked up looking butthole. is it his butthole? Thats fucked up.”

Looks like my cat's buttho
    ITS MESMERIZING
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Most women aren't curious and collectively introspective. The meaning of life to them is finding out why they have developed paternally based issues then doing nothing about them. Show her a picture that portrays all women with better hair than them in their vicinity and she will study it like a Jesuit
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    If I showed that to my baby mammary she would literally imply IM stupid for thinking she should be interested in that
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Women are retarded, what do you expect?
    it's a dumb picture and you're a retard OP
    Lol @ showing your g/f anything other than the back of your hand.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga I showed her this image and tried to tell her what it was about.

She went "mmmmHMMMMMM?" Like a dumb bitch ass cunt whore faggot bigger retarded basic bitch whore

Thats what happens your gf is a dog.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga I showed her this image and tried to tell her what it was about.

ur doing it wrong
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lol @ showing your g/f anything other than the back of your hand.

the back of my penis
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood the back of my penis

she didnt have a magnifying glass
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Self-falsifying - how did they take that photo?

↑ dalit doesnt understand energy dessi-pation.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lol @ showing your g/f anything other than the back of your hand.

fag.

real men use front of their hand.
Jump to Top