User Controls

9 Grams Psilocybin Cubensis Trip Report

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    So xlite asked me to do a trip report on the 9 grams of cubes. It took a little while to put all my thoughts in chronological order.

I’ve posted before about how I had done mushrooms. First I think 3 or 3.5 dry grams and then 5 grams. I didn’t feel anything other than anxious and self conscious. I get the same anxiety, and self consciousness plus paranoia smoking weed. I suspect my brain is wired a little different than most people’s though I’m not currently on any medication.

Last night I decided to try one more time to see if I could get anything from them at all and it really blew my mind. I got mixed up on what strain it was but I haven’t done any of the exotic strains. I think it was B+.

So around 8pm I ground up 7 grams of dried cubes with a mortar and pestle. I put it in a glass and cut a lemon in half and squeezed the juice in. I let it sit for like 10 minutes and drank it. I had some more citrus juice for the acidity.

Probably 50 minutes later I felt a little different but was getting disappointed. I was ready to give up on them completely but maybe around 9:15 I had cut the lights off and was getting ready to try to go to sleep. The tv was off with a blue screen and I had a podcast playing. The first visuals I noticed staring at the ceiling. The light fixture started jerking. Almost like an old tv losing an image but not unsettling. I laughed at it. The next visual was my open closet. The door was open and the blue light from the tv gave the white door this crazy looking glow. And i stared at it and it turned into this tunnel. Then the closet turned into a colorful dragon in a jungle. All of the hallucinations were amusing and funny. Not confusing and unsettling like hallucinations from other drugs.

I decided I wanted to get up and go somewhere. I got dressed went to the bathroom to pee and noticed my pupils were HUGE. My eyes were completely black. I walked outside with my keys and just stood there laughing and marveling at the feeling but decided not to go anywhere. I walked back in and I think this is when I took 2 more grams. I didn’t grind it up I just weighed it, and chewed them with some water. I remember the stem had this crazy look and it was growing in my hand. It seems like the hallucinations died down a little but I remember being overwhelmed by how good it felt. I think some music was playing on the podcast and I was just standing and swaying. I remember I started just saying “oh my god” over and over. Not like when you’re drunk and high and get that falling sensation and trying not to puke but like everything made sense and it was beautiful.

While standing up I remember another hallucination where the curtains seemed to be moving. Like water.

I laid down and continued the “oh my god” and finally turned the lights off again. I got open eye kaleidoscope visuals and whenever music would play I would be getting these really spiritual visuals of different things. While laying there I started being really introspective. Thinking about my life not really in the negative way I did before but just thinking. I had a few strange thoughts that didn’t go along with the peaceful feeling of the rest of the experience. Most of the time it made me see I shouldn’t be worried about anything.

It was hard to go to sleep not just because you have energy but for me it was kind of hurting to pee. I normally just drink water so I’m not sure if it was all the juice. But I finally slept sometime between 1 and 2am. And when I woke up I felt born again. It’s like it fixed something that was wrong in my brain. Maybe not everything but I wasn’t really worried about anything and had a strong desire to try to fix things between me and anybody else where it was possible. I also don’t have the urge to do drugs. I’ve reached out to people and been exercising in my free time. I definitely want mushrooms again and with a better setting but it seems like it’s too early. I won’t try less than 7 grams from now on. I’m not sure if that’s right for other people. The first two times something was weird about the mushrooms but I think I needed more too.

Anyway I’m reconsidering a lot. It feels strange to say but when I was high I felt connected to God and I haven’t believed in anything like that in a long time. Nothing else compared to it.

Tl;dr I took 9 grams of cubes and I think it’s a miracle drug. Bummymofo quit doing bundy you bitch ass nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Awesome man. I'm glad it worked out for you.

I am however still a bit skeptical about the psilocybin content of your shrooms and even more so considering you did lemon tek. Did you drink the chunks as well?
    Your visuals seems to be what i usually experience at low doses of cubensis, but then again we probably have different brain chemistry. Was there any ego death this time?

Also, there's not really any point in redosing shrooms as the tolerance goes up almost immediately. You might be able to prolong the trip abit, but it won't get more intense.

Edit: 10 minutes might not have been enough to completely break down the psilocybin, which means you didn't get the full advantage of the tek. I usually let it sit for at least 15 minutes.

But yeah, take a break from drugs and enjoy life man. And then let us know if and when u wanna do it again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Next time put on good headphones with your favorite album trust me
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Xlite Awesome man. I'm glad it worked out for you.

I am however still a bit skeptical about the psilocybin content of your shrooms and even more so considering you did lemon tek. Did you drink the chunks as well?
    Your visuals seems to be what i usually experience at low doses of cubensis, but then again we probably have different brain chemistry. Was there any ego death this time?

Also, there's not really any point in redosing shrooms as the tolerance goes up almost immediately. You might be able to prolong the trip abit, but it won't get more intense.

Edit: 10 minutes might not have been enough to completely break down the psilocybin, which means you didn't get the full advantage of the tek. I usually let it sit for at least 15 minutes.

But yeah, take a break from drugs and enjoy life man. And then let us know if and when u wanna do it again.

Sounds like week shrooms to me.
    Not that's a bad thing but 9grams and you went to sleep???
    Sorry but no.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Don't listen to people saying you did something wrong of your shrooms suck. A lot of people have natural psychedelic tolerance. I'm the same way and so are a few of my friends.

I would need about 9 grams for that kind of trip, too. Last time I took the equivalent of 8 grams of Penis Envy extracted in honey and had a great trip, but my visuals never got beyond extreme wavyness, color enhancement, breathing/morphing things etc. No full blown kaleidoscope type visuals or intense CEVs, either.

Aside from the obvious therapeutic benefits of using psilocybin my favorite recreational aspect of it is actually the euphoria and joy more than just looking for visuals. I get extremely intense euphoria from mushrooms, like full body orgasm feelings at certain points of the trip.
    large dose shrooms is the shit, do a half ounce next time.

I blender the mushrooms into a powder and put it in tea bags, brew with water and put it in an iced tea with some honey and a few drops of cool-aid flavor concentrate to help the mushy taste and then chug it down

I have got very fucked up drinking mushroom teas. I find it makes me puke less if I don't eat a large amount of mushrooms they are not easy on the stomach
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood large dose shrooms is the shit, do a half ounce next time.

I blender the mushrooms into a powder and put it in tea bags, brew with water and put it in an iced tea with some honey and a few drops of cool-aid flavor concentrate to help the mushy taste and then chug it down

I have got very fucked up drinking mushroom teas. I find it makes me puke less if I don't eat a large amount of mushrooms they are not easy on the stomach

Teas are great, affects me much differently though. The visuals are often more shamanic.

I like anything from a .7 to 3g in the morning. If i dose every day yes the tolerance diminishes some of the visual and mindfuckery but the super human senses, endurance, speed, euphoria, all still there.

I usually take a break after a week of dosing.
Jump to Top