User Controls

Belle Dephine earns a mil a month on onlyfans and it's no big deal. Why don't you earn a mil a month?

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't like to money brag but there's a lot of liquidity in the markets that i operate in. That said, a million on only fans Jesus fucking Christ.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    thats one way to make a dick wish he was a pussy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I do not make a million dollars a month because of Michelle Obama.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    r u suffirn from her opression
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    yeah man quite a lot actually thanks for asking.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Are you in direct competition with camwhores? It's funny how onlyfans became a disruptor in the "playing with your pussy on camera" industry. Someone I know just sent me their onlyfans and I felt insulted she even tried, especially because she's mediocre.

I feel you are part of her target market. How does that make you feel?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo I feel you are part of her target market. How does that make you feel?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i've fapped to myself before while high on meth, I can see what all those ladies are talking about,.
    Last I heard Onlyfans was pulling the plug on their "sexy" content to try and appeal to investors...that means all these cam whores are going to have to go back to waiting tables and flipping burgers (or of course go back to livejasmin).
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Its only a matter of time before she hits the wall
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Last I heard Onlyfans was pulling the plug on their "sexy" content to try and appeal to investors…that means all these cam whores are going to have to go back to waiting tables and flipping burgers (or of course go back to livejasmin).

Every company that makes easy and gets big money gets woke and goes broke.
    who wonts to buy my noods only 4 thats %10 off
    Originally posted by Sophie I don't like to money brag but there's a lot of liquidity in the markets that i operate in.

How do I get into child trafficking?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Last I heard Onlyfans was pulling the plug on their "sexy" content to try and appeal to investors…that means all these cam whores are going to have to go back to waiting tables and flipping burgers (or of course go back to livejasmin).

So that's what happened to DTE.
    i am making my own onlyfans where the girls gotta give me 10%
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    onlyrapes
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    My new adult social network will be called OnlyTrump. I'll have no problem getting subscribers, I already got PoleCat, Spectral and stl1 to sign up to my "inner circle" plan. I haven't got CC processing though, but I need to get that sorted, I'm going through a lot of body oil during these photoshoots.
    my ass
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Volcano Vaporizer set to maximum with a bowl full of abv How do I get into child trafficking?

Not my field, but actual child trafficking is a lot like trafficking in high value black market art. What generally will happen is a wealthy person will put the word out through intermediaries that they would be interested in a certain Rembrandt. Then the intermediaries will be in contact with a certain group's representative to hash out the details after which they might take on the job for a set price. This group will perform the heist and the logistics, and complete the final transaction.

The low budget, less organized sex trafficking groups generally target vulnerable women to get them into brothels. But with the trafficking of minors that's generally not how it goes. Unless you operate in Bangladesh or some shit.
Jump to Top