User Controls

The schizophrenia triangle & the brain on syncans

Dissociator African Astronaut

Z0MG ROSHAMBO GRAPHS IS SPLOO SUBSET

my synsynsubsets are my wubalubdubusiness
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Albert Einstein once said: "If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself". I think this holds true for a lot of what you and sploo post with regards to the finer workings of the mind and physical universe.
    no its like

left brain does bicameral mind shit

right brain is stupid and for social interaction

when you smoke syncans you bicamerally want to smoke more syncans

your right brain is getting its structure permanently FUBAR'd by the receptor agonism, hence the "what the fuck is going on"

the schizophrenia triangle discusses how dopamine disinhibition leads to continued dopamine disinhibition and finally psychosis

when there are multiple schizophrenic triangles in vicinity they exponentiate each other and create telepathic good feels from dopamine

it makes perfect sense

i dont know why he drew a plane sinking in an ocean though
    no its like

left brain does bicameral mind shit

right brain is stupid and for social interaction

when you smoke syncans you bicamerally want to smoke more syncans

your right brain is getting its structure permanently FUBAR'd by the receptor agonism, hence the "what the fuck is going on"

the schizophrenia triangle discusses how dopamine disinhibition leads to continued dopamine disinhibition and finally psychosis

when there are multiple schizophrenic triangles in vicinity they exponentiate each other and create telepathic good feels from dopamine

it makes perfect sense

Excellent, now i can refute you without having to interpret some modern art typa looking thing.

left brain does bicameral mind shit- Your left hemisphere does a lot of things but 'bicameral mind shit' is not listed as one of the things it does in the neurobiological literature.

right brain is stupid and for social interaction- Social interaction is a series of complex processes spanning both hemispheres.

when you smoke syncans you bicamerally want to smoke more syncans- You have yet to define what 'bicameral mind shit' is, therefore to say that the brain does something bicamerally requires to you to expand on that definition first.

your right brain is getting its structure permanently FUBAR'd by the receptor agonism, hence the "what the fuck is going on"- Unsubstantiated in pharmacological literature.

the schizophrenia triangle discusses how dopamine disinhibition leads to continued dopamine disinhibition and finally psychosis- It does not discuss anything. It's a picture.

when there are multiple schizophrenic triangles in vicinity they exponentiate each other and create telepathic good feels from dopamine- Triangles and telepathy. Makes perfect sense indeed...
    lol i mean i was explaining what his drawing was conveying. do you really think something roshambo drew in MS paint is going to have any relevance to real reality whatsoever
    do you really think something roshambo drew in MS paint is going to have any relevance to real reality whatsoever

Absolutely not and i'll be gleefully pointing that out in saecula saeculorum.
    It's pretty funny how fast you were to throw Roshambo under the bus with that last sentence, lololol.
    Wolven Throne Yung Blood
    Albert Einstein once said: "If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself". I think this holds true for a lot of what you and sploo post with regards to the finer workings of the mind and physical universe.

i think they're the same god damned person
    Wolven Throne Yung Blood
    You don't have schizophrenia. You're either a troll, or you want an image to associate with your name. Your IQ is just the same as the average human being. You don't have HPPD...How could someone with schizophrenia even determine the difference, to begin with? I don't think you do much more than snort table salt on camera and take selfies to reminds us that you do, indeed, exist.

When I was in middle school (think age 14), I used to snort oxycodone off of the bathroom toilet paper dispensers, and I felt the need to mention it to my fellow "druggie" friends later on in the day , and when I look back, I feel embarassed that I was so inept and devoid of self-esteem at the time that I had to use the mention of drug use as the solder to hold together the many bits of my "burgeoning persona"...

If you're snorting Buspar and posting it online and claiming to be "gifted" and "disturbed", something is certainly wrong.
    And its not that you're special.
    can you imagine that morphing your chromosomes with bundy as a 13 year old might lead to similar personality syndromes or wahtever

i didn't throw roshambo under the bus. have you listened to any of the sperglords records? dude lives in his own world.
    if you snort buspar you're pretty gifted
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    roshambo fucking kicks ass
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    inb4 assuming
    I would snort but brainzaps are worse than branflakes or brain faps
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    bump!
    Originally posted by Sophie Albert Einstein once said: "If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself". I think this holds true for a lot of what you and sploo post with regards to the finer workings of the mind and physical universe.

He also once said "My name is put on all kinds of shit that I'm supposed to have said that I never did"
Jump to Top