User Controls

Any alternatives to Youtube that don't suck?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Youtube is fine but i enjoy speeches by the real OG Adolf Hitler. But international jewry has silenced my boy. And i can't find anything on Mein Fuhrer anywhere. Even BitChute got rid of anything to do with him. D-Live sucks.

Archive.org has some

https://archive.org/details/AmazingAdolfHitlerSpeechOurEnemiesTodayFaceTheEntireGermanVolk360p

And i can read his speeches on der-fuehrer.org

But it isn't as fun.

Anyway...

Ich glaub am die Endsieg und die idee ist unbesiegt.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah I heard bitchute recently changed their policy to ban holocaust dental

the only option is eventually going to be peer to peer until that gets blocked

codoh probably has some
    Originally posted by aldra yeah I heard bitchute recently changed their policy to ban holocaust dental

the only option is eventually going to be peer to peer until that gets blocked

codoh probably has some

Yeah someone should set up an archive on the derpweb even if it's just for historical purposes.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    https://www.gettyimages.com/videos/adolf-hitler
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    no
    PBS
    If these youtube alts like bitchute and vimeo wanted to make the big bucks they should have actually tried to make their platforms good instead of pulling a lanny and just letting their community fester.

I have only ever considered those places alternatives to when people get shut down on YT, some content creators I watch almost made the switch a few years ago but survived, some didn't make it like chemplayer, his last video was 2 years ago

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/chemplayer/

I know a lot of channels that also upload on alt channels and those channels are dead, not even popular on those websites because that audience also only uses it for alt uploads or stuff that's way too niche to get a serious audience. I don't think it's an advertising monetary problem anymore, the websites have been around forever but people are unwilling to give up a potential youtube career to become a video hobbyist with no earning potential.

Like yeah you can upload and host your shit about hitler and cooking meth but even if it gets popular you will probably never make any money from it unless you can direct that traffic to something else, it's not direct like youtube where you can get paid per views essentially.

Even if you pay people to watch they are still unwilling lol

^ Take a chill pill nigga, go outside and get some fresh air.
    Originally posted by Ajax https://www.gettyimages.com/videos/adolf-hitler

Hell yeah gettyimages who'd have thunk it? Unfortunately it's just short clips and if you have seen Triumph of the Will, in real life Hitler's speeches go for an hour on average. I mean an hour is pretty long, and in Triumph he's speaking to the party congress on the anniversary of the NSDAP taking the reigns of power in Germany. So it's geared to the Nazi officials and to commemorate the achievements of the movement. So it's rather dry. It has some cool parts don't get me wrong.

Speeches i enjoy the most are the ones shortly before the war. The ones to the SA, and the ones at the beginning of the war. Having a highlight reel would be great.
    Originally posted by Sophie Hell yeah gettyimages who'd have thunk it?

jedis again...
    Originally posted by Sophie Hell yeah gettyimages who'd have thunk it? Unfortunately it's just short clips and if you have seen Triumph of the Will, in real life Hitler's speeches go for an hour on average. I mean an hour is pretty long, and in Triumph he's speaking to the party congress on the anniversary of the NSDAP taking the reigns of power in Germany. So it's geared to the Nazi officials and to commemorate the achievements of the movement. So it's rather dry. It has some cool parts don't get me wrong.

Speeches i enjoy the most are the ones shortly before the war. The ones to the SA, and the ones at the beginning of the war. Having a highlight reel would be great.

dont worry.

with deepfakes and "AI" it wont be long before hitler gets ressurected again.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dont worry.

with deepfakes and "AI" it wont be long before hitler gets ressurected again.

I hope so. As long as it's not Hitler Hentai.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie I hope so. As long as it's not Hitler Hentai.

it could be worse.

it could be a woke hitler.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny it could be worse.

it could be a woke hitler.

We got enough of those already.
    i just learnt that bitchute geo-locks content as well.
    Bitchute and gabbai are run by literally jews
    How people can’t see this is ridiculous
    I’ve been following those sites since their inception and always knew what was up

Archive.org is a good source but really you’re just going to have to get off your lazy pedo ass and start something
    Video streaming sites are dead and pozzed the only hope is with p2p programs built for streaming video
    Originally posted by Volcano Vaporizer set to maximum with a bowl full of abv Video streaming sites are dead

Lol, what an out of touch idiot.
    Originally posted by Volcano Vaporizer set to maximum with a bowl full of abv Bitchute and gabbai are run by literally jews
    How people can’t see this is ridiculous
    I’ve been following those sites since their inception and always knew what was up

Archive.org is a good source but really you’re just going to have to get off your lazy pedo ass and start something
    Video streaming sites are dead and pozzed the only hope is with p2p programs built for streaming video

>implying i am too lazy to to undertake a tech project

I have accomplished more in the field of IT, development, automation, ML, and cyber security than you ever will in your entire useless life. The fuck have you done recently besides leeching off your mother's welfare checks? Traditional P2P is a retarded way of sharing controversial or literally illegal content. In most of the EU holocaust denial is a crime.

Only P2P anyone should be using is OnionShare.
    yes
    Kev Space Nigga
    bitchute wouldve been great if they hadnt lied about their platform being peer to peer, it never was.

im anti censorship and all but that also means you cant censor my mocking your obsession with some gay spastic part-jedi dwarf with a retarded mustache.

so bring this anonymous video sharing site the fuck on
Jump to Top