User Controls

Women in Tech

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I've been thinking recently about Women in Tech. Faggot Communists - or "Faggunists" as I like to call them - are always ranting about how we need more estrogen in tech.

But it got me thinking - is the average male in IT really that much different in terms of their test levels than the average women?
    another low t thread brought to you by low t weed.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    anna spysz.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fucking hell now loolk what you've done
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i prefer women on tech
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    women in tech fucks up tech, just look at that latest twitter redesign that happened in 2019, how many millions quit using the site after that?

women in tech is just another stupid social experiment but it will sell easy because most people working IT are retarded twatworshippers who can be relied on to white knight to infinity and beyond.

makes me sick
    Originally posted by Kev women in tech fucks up tech, just look at that latest twitter redesign that happened in 2019, how many millions quit using the site after that?

women in tech is just another stupid social experiment but it will sell easy because most people working IT are retarded twatworshippers who can be relied on to white knight to infinity and beyond.

makes me sick

dont even get me started on firefox.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dont even get me started on firefox.

i know all about it

brave FTW
    brave is shit.

try using it on 123movie.
    Kev Space Nigga
    i dont know what that is.
    123movie dot travel.

its where people go watch movies.
    Kev Space Nigga
    morons, just torrent your shit.
    i prefer to be a leech.
    Kev Space Nigga
    indeed safer to leech but i prefer not to depend on a central authority that can deny me access any time nor do i care to line the pocket of some stupid fuck with ad revenue
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Women are easier to control. Heard mentality is all you need to know. China sends us what their agenda is and these retard women eat up feminism and any other bullshit they are fed
    china again ?
    Women in tech is fine, they make the best nail technicians.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Women in tech is fine, they make the best nail technicians.

or x rayers.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny or x rayers.

Not so much...they usually end up having a tit removed due to the dumb bitches not protecting it from too much from x-ray exposure. It also causes a mental illness where they marry niggas.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not so much…they usually end up having a tit removed due to the dumb bitches not protecting it from too much from x-ray exposure. It also causes a mental illness where they marry niggas.

about the coal burning part, did she start burning coal after doing xrays for a living or before.

from here coal burning seems to be wide spread over there.
Jump to Top